Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Some chick just got robbed for hers on 14th street 
30t6p3b.gif

little goons from my hood was around 59th looking for the jux earlier, hopefully i can get a ipad2 tonight for a lower price
grin.gif

The line at the nearby Best Buy was about 50 people at 7PM... Needless to say, I'm holding off until the crowds die down.

The line at the nearby Best Buy was about 50 people at 7PM... Needless to say, I'm holding off until the crowds die down.

ended up with a 32 gig WIFI wanted the 3g joint but I guess I will settle with this for now since I got my EVO... May have to end up getting an iPhone if I ever leave the country tho smh....

ended up with a 32 gig WIFI wanted the 3g joint but I guess I will settle with this for now since I got my EVO... May have to end up getting an iPhone if I ever leave the country tho smh....

30t6p3b.gif

This happens all the time during big releases and camp outs 
Around my way some kids got robbed at gun point for a pair of jays during the midnight release

Goons wait close by for release and then they go to work sniping out the weak looking people that walk home or take the train/bus by themselves back home 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This happens all the time during big releases and camp outs 
Around my way some kids got robbed at gun point for a pair of jays during the midnight release

Goons wait close by for release and then they go to work sniping out the weak looking people that walk home or take the train/bus by themselves back home 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

had my white 32gb wifi in hand with ease at 5:15. best buy came through nice for me, i was number 5 in line. everyone was at the apple store around the corner. i checked that line out before i hopped in the best buy line. the two stores are right up the street from one another.

best buy had all BUT the orange smart cover (the one i really wanted), i got green as a second choice. just to be sure i called apple to see if they had the orange, they did, so i swung by there, they let me right in so i scooped it. that line was NUTS compared to earlier. i'll return that green after work tomorrow to best buy.

now time to eat, watch an episode of martin on mtv2, wash my hands and crack that seal.

easiest release i have ever been to.
smokin.gif

happy to get this one, my first iPad ...

had my white 32gb wifi in hand with ease at 5:15. best buy came through nice for me, i was number 5 in line. everyone was at the apple store around the corner. i checked that line out before i hopped in the best buy line. the two stores are right up the street from one another.

best buy had all BUT the orange smart cover (the one i really wanted), i got green as a second choice. just to be sure i called apple to see if they had the orange, they did, so i swung by there, they let me right in so i scooped it. that line was NUTS compared to earlier. i'll return that green after work tomorrow to best buy.

now time to eat, watch an episode of martin on mtv2, wash my hands and crack that seal.

easiest release i have ever been to.
smokin.gif

happy to get this one, my first iPad ...

^^ Sis we need to get the face time popping..

Super easy cop for me.My cousins BF works security at the apple store in soho..Showed up around 6:45pm He ushered me in through the sidedoor, Right upstairs. People was giving me all kinds of crazy looks. Not a single ##%% was given though. Got my 2 16gb wifi (Black) Joints and 2 Gray Smart covers..Out of the Store by 7pm..All in all a good day.

I really wanted white..but im not gonna be picky at all..

Its not what you know its who you know..

^^ Sis we need to get the face time popping..

Super easy cop for me.My cousins BF works security at the apple store in soho..Showed up around 6:45pm He ushered me in through the sidedoor, Right upstairs. People was giving me all kinds of crazy looks. Not a single ##%% was given though. Got my 2 16gb wifi (Black) Joints and 2 Gray Smart covers..Out of the Store by 7pm..All in all a good day.

I really wanted white..but im not gonna be picky at all..

Its not what you know its who you know..

Back
Top Bottom