Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Alright, I may be the only one on here hating, but %*% does an Ipad do to improve your life SO MUCH that you'd have to camp out and drop $500 on it? Can you not function in life without it? Outta control, lol.

lol 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by theknowledgeableprofessor

Alright, I may be the only one on here hating, but %*% does an Ipad do to improve your life SO MUCH that you'd have to camp out and drop $500 on it? Can you not function in life without it? Outta control, lol.

lol 
smokin.gif

Ive got to hand it to Apple. There marketing strategy is excellent. Put a product out with great specs and then a year later add 1 or 2 more specs and make a whole lot more money pretty much selling the same item over again. It reminds me of a saying..Give a Little, Take alot. But hey it works especially by what i can see with all the ppl lining up for it. Great Job Apple. Can u imagine if every company would do this?

Ive got to hand it to Apple. There marketing strategy is excellent. Put a product out with great specs and then a year later add 1 or 2 more specs and make a whole lot more money pretty much selling the same item over again. It reminds me of a saying..Give a Little, Take alot. But hey it works especially by what i can see with all the ppl lining up for it. Great Job Apple. Can u imagine if every company would do this?

some stores have a limited amount, Best Buy here only has 20 so each
one is accounted for. I got here at 3:30, first in line thankfully.

Lining up hours and hours at the Apple Store makes no sense though, they
must have hundred.

some stores have a limited amount, Best Buy here only has 20 so each
one is accounted for. I got here at 3:30, first in line thankfully.

Lining up hours and hours at the Apple Store makes no sense though, they
must have hundred.

The feel of the iPad 2 is amazing. Pretty sure I'm going to keep it naked.

The smart cover is pretty ingenious.

I haven't even synced it and I've already fallen in love all over again.
Oh yea, white crushes black by miles.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The feel of the iPad 2 is amazing. Pretty sure I'm going to keep it naked.

The smart cover is pretty ingenious.

I haven't even synced it and I've already fallen in love all over again.
Oh yea, white crushes black by miles.  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

did the best buy stores have a demo up as well? Just wanna play with it for a while to check it out first. I'm not trying to go in apple right now, its usually packed here so I can imagine how it is right now.

did the best buy stores have a demo up as well? Just wanna play with it for a while to check it out first. I'm not trying to go in apple right now, its usually packed here so I can imagine how it is right now.

Stupid iPad. I was going to buy my MBP today. But i got there around 4 and the store was closed with people lined up around the block
indifferent.gif
looks like a nice device though.

Stupid iPad. I was going to buy my MBP today. But i got there around 4 and the store was closed with people lined up around the block
indifferent.gif
looks like a nice device though.

Back
Top Bottom