Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

what are the chances of getting one tmr morning? if they get sold out today then they prob won't restock for a while? i'd imagine apple would have produced enough to meet the demands since they knew it was gona sell out..

I dont' care about waiting for it to arrive the 3 weeks as long as i get the specs i want.

But if i can pick it up today i will i am.....will venture out around lunch

I dont' care about waiting for it to arrive the 3 weeks as long as i get the specs i want.

But if i can pick it up today i will i am.....will venture out around lunch

I just realized this may be a lil harder than I initially expected.... I want a Black x 32gig x 3g x At&T model and I realized I'm kind of asking for alot...

I refuse to get verizon for service tho. As previously stated data speeds are supposedly slower and that reactivation fee is not whats up at all...

I just realized this may be a lil harder than I initially expected.... I want a Black x 32gig x 3g x At&T model and I realized I'm kind of asking for alot...

I refuse to get verizon for service tho. As previously stated data speeds are supposedly slower and that reactivation fee is not whats up at all...

I'll be trying Best Buy around 330-4ish, if there is a line; I'll line up. If there isn't I'll roam around the area and bestbuy. I'm staying away from Apple Stores.

I'll be trying Best Buy around 330-4ish, if there is a line; I'll line up. If there isn't I'll roam around the area and bestbuy. I'm staying away from Apple Stores.

Remember you if you order online you can engrave your name on the back 
But i don't get why it would still take 2-3 weeks if you opt not to get your  ipad engraved smh 
30t6p3b.gif

Remember you if you order online you can engrave your name on the back 
But i don't get why it would still take 2-3 weeks if you opt not to get your  ipad engraved smh 
30t6p3b.gif

I get off of work in 30 minutes so I'm going to head to Best Buy to check out the scene.  Thank God the weather is decent here in the Chi today 
pimp.gif

I get off of work in 30 minutes so I'm going to head to Best Buy to check out the scene.  Thank God the weather is decent here in the Chi today 
pimp.gif

Nobody is lining up yet at any of the stores in my area besides probably the apple store (which I can't get ahold of through the phone) so I'm just sitting around waiting til a line starts to go jump in it.

Nobody is lining up yet at any of the stores in my area besides probably the apple store (which I can't get ahold of through the phone) so I'm just sitting around waiting til a line starts to go jump in it.

Back
Top Bottom