Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Apple also no longer charges a restocking fee.... If I'm not mistaken all other stores do

No restocking fees at best buy too

If you going to buy it at best buy, they might be handing out ticket waivers in certain locations, can't say every location will do this but you might want to get to a best buy 2hrs in advance to get the wavier so you don't have to wait in line, make sure you call-in if they are doing ticket waivers.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Apple also no longer charges a restocking fee.... If I'm not mistaken all other stores do

No restocking fees at best buy too

If you going to buy it at best buy, they might be handing out ticket waivers in certain locations, can't say every location will do this but you might want to get to a best buy 2hrs in advance to get the wavier so you don't have to wait in line, make sure you call-in if they are doing ticket waivers.

so whats all the stores getting them? cant check on phone and they release at 5 at all stores? annnnd what time should i be there tomorrow so i would be like first to 5th person in line?
(gf is buying it too but needs to work at 530)

so whats all the stores getting them? cant check on phone and they release at 5 at all stores? annnnd what time should i be there tomorrow so i would be like first to 5th person in line?
(gf is buying it too but needs to work at 530)

Back
Top Bottom