Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

The following stores have been confirmed to receive iPad 2 on March 11th: Apple store, AT&T, Verion Wireless, Target, Best Buy, Walmart

Note that AT&T and Verizon Wireless will only carry the respective iPad 2 Wifi + 3G versions that support their data plans.

The following stores have been confirmed to receive iPad 2 on March 11th: Apple store, AT&T, Verion Wireless, Target, Best Buy, Walmart

Note that AT&T and Verizon Wireless will only carry the respective iPad 2 Wifi + 3G versions that support their data plans.

[h4]CBS & Turner Sports are streaming all the March Madness games to PCs, iPhones & iPads for free[/h4]
By Richard Lawler posted Mar 4th 2011 3:32PM

post_icon_pr.gif

post_icon_video.gif

Every year CBS has enhanced its March Madness On Demand experience, from HD VOD on cable boxes to HD streaming on PCs before adding PiP and paid mobile access last year. For 2011, a new deal has brought in Turner Sports to not only provide enough channels to air all the games in high definition (we figure you'll find CBS, TNT and TBS on the channel guide with no problem, but with some of the games diverted to lesser known TruTV HD check the HDSportsGuide link below to see if it's in your area yet) but also expand the streaming experience by promising higher quality video, personalized channel lineup and social tie ins. If you're on the go, the mobile client for iOS devices (sorry, no Android or other mobile OSes) is free this year so you can keep that fiver in your pocket this time. There's another pic of the iPad client, a video trailer and all sorts of details waiting after the break, so click through to find out more or just wait for the free apps to hit iTunes March 10th.

[h4]CBS & Turner Sports are streaming all the March Madness games to PCs, iPhones & iPads for free[/h4]
By Richard Lawler posted Mar 4th 2011 3:32PM

post_icon_pr.gif

post_icon_video.gif

Every year CBS has enhanced its March Madness On Demand experience, from HD VOD on cable boxes to HD streaming on PCs before adding PiP and paid mobile access last year. For 2011, a new deal has brought in Turner Sports to not only provide enough channels to air all the games in high definition (we figure you'll find CBS, TNT and TBS on the channel guide with no problem, but with some of the games diverted to lesser known TruTV HD check the HDSportsGuide link below to see if it's in your area yet) but also expand the streaming experience by promising higher quality video, personalized channel lineup and social tie ins. If you're on the go, the mobile client for iOS devices (sorry, no Android or other mobile OSes) is free this year so you can keep that fiver in your pocket this time. There's another pic of the iPad client, a video trailer and all sorts of details waiting after the break, so click through to find out more or just wait for the free apps to hit iTunes March 10th.

DAMN!!! Decisions decisions...order online? Go to Apple Store, Best Buy, Walmart, or Target?  I don't have the time that day to stand in line for HOURS but I can probably be at a store 30min-1hr early.  What do ya'll suggest?  Houston, TX BTW. 

Oh and if I order online you think I'll have it by Tuesday at the latest?

- Preciate it.

DAMN!!! Decisions decisions...order online? Go to Apple Store, Best Buy, Walmart, or Target?  I don't have the time that day to stand in line for HOURS but I can probably be at a store 30min-1hr early.  What do ya'll suggest?  Houston, TX BTW. 

- Preciate it.

Shipping turnarounds have not yet been released.

There have been rumors some non-Apple stores are releasing them before the 5PM time, so you might get lucky if you call around.

Shipping turnarounds have not yet been released.

There have been rumors some non-Apple stores are releasing them before the 5PM time, so you might get lucky if you call around.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

- Preciate it.
well the apple stores here in houston are inside the mall so that helps, willowbrook or woodlands...but id the go the best buy route 

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

- Preciate it.
well the apple stores here in houston are inside the mall so that helps, willowbrook or woodlands...but id the go the best buy route 

I'm gonna go to walmart and use my sisters 10% off disco save $50 and cop a case or the apple screen cove with it

I'm gonna go to walmart and use my sisters 10% off disco save $50 and cop a case or the apple screen cove with it

Back
Top Bottom