Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

^ Appreciate it my brother.... Will come back to that thread on Friday if I'm fortunate enough to actually cop one on the first day.... I really gotta see what these allocations is looking like. I am not about that waiting in line life AT ALL....

My only other big issue is the current cases that are available. I have literally been looking all week and i have yet to find a case that I really like. When i picked up the first generation iPad this was a major issue for me because I always felt I needed to "baby" it. That was a definitely a motivating factor me selling it almost a week later. I know that these things are built tough but I would like to find a nice heavy duty case that gives me that extra reassurance.

If any of u have any case suggestion please pass them my way. That Apple smart cover joint seems whack. WILL NOT COP

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^ Appreciate it my brother.... Will come back to that thread on Friday if I'm fortunate enough to actually cop one on the first day.... I really gotta see what these allocations is looking like. I am not about that waiting in line life AT ALL....

My only other big issue is the current cases that are available. I have literally been looking all week and i have yet to find a case that I really like. When i picked up the first generation iPad this was a major issue for me because I always felt I needed to "baby" it. That was a definitely a motivating factor me selling it almost a week later. I know that these things are built tough but I would like to find a nice heavy duty case that gives me that extra reassurance.

If any of u have any case suggestion please pass them my way. That Apple smart cover joint seems whack. WILL NOT COP

You should try ordering Friday @ Midnight thats when online orders start. For cases idk you could get an Ottorbox case if you really want a heavy duty case, I think the smart covers/cases are pretty cool and the fact that they turn into a stand is possibly the best thing ive seen. You wont see any iPad 2 cases for a good 2 weeks or so because Apple didnt really give anyone a heads up about the iPad 2 not even software developers so its going to take a while for people start making things for the iPad 2 since no one has had it in their hands.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

You should try ordering Friday @ Midnight thats when online orders start. For cases idk you could get an Ottorbox case if you really want a heavy duty case, I think the smart covers/cases are pretty cool and the fact that they turn into a stand is possibly the best thing ive seen. You wont see any iPad 2 cases for a good 2 weeks or so because Apple didnt really give anyone a heads up about the iPad 2 not even software developers so its going to take a while for people start making things for the iPad 2 since no one has had it in their hands.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I never understood people's notion that "You're a sheep for buying an Apple product because there will just be a new, better one out in a year" O.....k? And? Every manufacturer does that..It's called innovation..You would prefer they drop a product and don't improve it for 2-3 years? Do you not buy a car because next year there will be a newer, improved model? You don't buy basketball sneakers because next year the sneakers will be lighter? You don't buy a TV knowing that in a year there will be a thinner one or one that has better picture quality? The only Apple product I have is the iPhone so I'm far from a fan boy, but I don't see why it's dumb to purchase something you genuinely like because there's a very high chance a newer model will be made in a year
THANK YOU
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I never understood people's notion that "You're a sheep for buying an Apple product because there will just be a new, better one out in a year" O.....k? And? Every manufacturer does that..It's called innovation..You would prefer they drop a product and don't improve it for 2-3 years? Do you not buy a car because next year there will be a newer, improved model? You don't buy basketball sneakers because next year the sneakers will be lighter? You don't buy a TV knowing that in a year there will be a thinner one or one that has better picture quality? The only Apple product I have is the iPhone so I'm far from a fan boy, but I don't see why it's dumb to purchase something you genuinely like because there's a very high chance a newer model will be made in a year
THANK YOU
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

All I need to know is.... Can I stream netflix on this? 

Yep and Hulu Plus. If you have Comcast Xfinity you can also stream from that. There is talks for a Tivo app coming soon I posted it on this page.

Originally Posted by 430AM

All I need to know is.... Can I stream netflix on this? 

Yep and Hulu Plus. If you have Comcast Xfinity you can also stream from that. There is talks for a Tivo app coming soon I posted it on this page.

I am actually pretty excited about the cover for ipad 2. Like usain said i think it will be really really convenient as far as note taking is concerned. I can use it to prop up the ipad for easier typing. It puts it to sleep for you when you close it don't have to worry about that (not that its a huge deal just kinda cool.

White ipad 2 16gb for me with orange synthetic cover

I am actually pretty excited about the cover for ipad 2. Like usain said i think it will be really really convenient as far as note taking is concerned. I can use it to prop up the ipad for easier typing. It puts it to sleep for you when you close it don't have to worry about that (not that its a huge deal just kinda cool.

White ipad 2 16gb for me with orange synthetic cover

I've finally settled on going to Best Buy for the release.  I can walk around or get in line INSIDE of the Best Buy store as oppose to waiting outside at the Apple store.  The weather isn't the greatest here in the Chi just wait to be waiting outdoors.  I'll leave work around 3ish and go and check out the Best Buy scene.

I've finally settled on going to Best Buy for the release.  I can walk around or get in line INSIDE of the Best Buy store as oppose to waiting outside at the Apple store.  The weather isn't the greatest here in the Chi just wait to be waiting outdoors.  I'll leave work around 3ish and go and check out the Best Buy scene.

^Ransom...you should really think about using your iPad as a MIDI Controller for scratchlive. That's my #1 thing for finally copping. check out these apps:�

TouchOSC:

Midi-to:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...eature=player_detailpage

I think I'll be making the jump also.

What specific file format are the eBooks that everybody purchases online? I wouldn't mind catching up on some Harry Potter�

PDF e-books are so easy to obtain online - I have like every _____ for Dummies reader out there in PDf
laugh.gif
- Would these work nicely on the iPad?

Also like homie said earlier, might be building up a comic book collection...add me to the need CBR app list

^Ransom...you should really think about using your iPad as a MIDI Controller for scratchlive. That's my #1 thing for finally copping. check out these apps:�

TouchOSC:

Midi-to:

What specific file format are the eBooks that everybody purchases online? I wouldn't mind catching up on some Harry Potter�

PDF e-books are so easy to obtain online - I have like every _____ for Dummies reader out there in PDf
laugh.gif

Also like homie said earlier, might be building up a comic book collection...add me to the need CBR app list

Originally Posted by RawSheed

TouchOSC:

Midi-to:

laugh.gif

Now that is
pimp.gif

TouchOSC:

Midi-to:

laugh.gif

Now that is
pimp.gif

TouchOSC:

Midi-to:

laugh.gif

yes PDF e books are good.. Use ibooks or good reader to view them.. Yeah I just downloaded the secret wars i and ii.. 

TouchOSC:

Midi-to:

laugh.gif

yes PDF e books are good.. Use ibooks or good reader to view them.. Yeah I just downloaded the secret wars i and ii.. 

eeeh i might cop a 16-32gb 3g 1st gen ipad for cheap

the new one is dope and i usually want the newer apple products

but i got an iphone 4 so dual cameras for face time aint an issue for me
laugh.gif

eeeh i might cop a 16-32gb 3g 1st gen ipad for cheap

the new one is dope and i usually want the newer apple products

but i got an iphone 4 so dual cameras for face time aint an issue for me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom