Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

eeeh i might cop a 16-32gb 3g 1st gen ipad for cheap

the new one is dope and i usually want the newer apple products

but i got an iphone 4 so dual cameras for face time aint an issue for me
laugh.gif
i was in the same boat, the upgrades from the iPad 1 werent enough for me to scoop an iPad 2...I already have the iphone 4, so i can already facetime....so i scooped an iPad 1 32gb 3g/wifi for $365 off craigslist 
pimp.gif
  people are letting them go for cheap just so they can scoop the iPad 2.  I'm pretty sure i'll be able to recoup my money before the iPad 3 is announced next year so I can pick that up.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

eeeh i might cop a 16-32gb 3g 1st gen ipad for cheap

the new one is dope and i usually want the newer apple products

but i got an iphone 4 so dual cameras for face time aint an issue for me
laugh.gif
i was in the same boat, the upgrades from the iPad 1 werent enough for me to scoop an iPad 2...I already have the iphone 4, so i can already facetime....so i scooped an iPad 1 32gb 3g/wifi for $365 off craigslist 
pimp.gif
  people are letting them go for cheap just so they can scoop the iPad 2.  I'm pretty sure i'll be able to recoup my money before the iPad 3 is announced next year so I can pick that up.

Since I ended up buying myself a 64gb iPod Touch instead, I am going to pick up a white 16gb iPad for my mom since her laptop is very outdated.

But she only uses it for net so I may convince her to go the iPad 2 route. Face time is not that serious especially if she is only getting the wifi version.

Since I ended up buying myself a 64gb iPod Touch instead, I am going to pick up a white 16gb iPad for my mom since her laptop is very outdated.

But she only uses it for net so I may convince her to go the iPad 2 route. Face time is not that serious especially if she is only getting the wifi version.

I know something y'all want to hear if you wana copp the ipad 2 from best buy........they will be selling it at 5pm will there be madness not so much if you don't go to the apple store that's in a metropolitan area like nyc 5th ave store.

Typed from a xoom
tongue.gif

See I'm not so much of a google fanboy

I know something y'all want to hear if you wana copp the ipad 2 from best buy........they will be selling it at 5pm will there be madness not so much if you don't go to the apple store that's in a metropolitan area like nyc 5th ave store.

Typed from a xoom
tongue.gif

See I'm not so much of a google fanboy

when should I expect cases being sold for these?
I like the smart cover but i want something to cover the back of it, not just the screen.

when should I expect cases being sold for these?
I like the smart cover but i want something to cover the back of it, not just the screen.

Damn at 10+ hour battery life?!?!? And no cpu lag?!? iPhone needs a5 chip now. Sad to hear about the Camera though but damn the beats they had from Garage Band are pretty impressive.

Damn at 10+ hour battery life?!?!? And no cpu lag?!? iPhone needs a5 chip now. Sad to hear about the Camera though but damn the beats they had from Garage Band are pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom