Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

True, but I'm seeing delivery dates of March 18 - March 25...ugh.

I can't see myself dropping that much money on a product and having to wait that long to get it.

Anyone else getting the runaround from their local Walmarts and Targets? Seems like dudes have no clue what's going in (this could be in direct correlation with the news Apple has given them though).

True, but I'm seeing delivery dates of March 18 - March 25...ugh.

I can't see myself dropping that much money on a product and having to wait that long to get it.

Anyone else getting the runaround from their local Walmarts and Targets? Seems like dudes have no clue what's going in (this could be in direct correlation with the news Apple has given them though).

I'll probably get to the apple store at around 3, hopefully there wont be that big of a line for a 64gb 3g or else i'll just go to best buy.

I'll probably get to the apple store at around 3, hopefully there wont be that big of a line for a 64gb 3g or else i'll just go to best buy.

You should be good. They had more than enough 64GB 3G during last year's release; not so many of the 16GB version.
But it should be noted that the slow shipping times for online orders may cause more people to head out.

You should be good. They had more than enough 64GB 3G during last year's release; not so many of the 16GB version.
But it should be noted that the slow shipping times for online orders may cause more people to head out.

There is no way the 18th-25th date is accurate. No way. If that was the case why wouldn't they have done a presale instead of making them available online the same day they are available in stores? It's not like they are waiting on production.

Plus they have touted "fast free shipping"

There is no way the 18th-25th date is accurate. No way. If that was the case why wouldn't they have done a presale instead of making them available online the same day they are available in stores? It's not like they are waiting on production.

Plus they have touted "fast free shipping"

Shipping times bumped to 2-3 weeks.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

eek.gif

this

I was going to order online...but i might just go look around in stores instead of waiting a month for them to ship

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

eek.gif

this

I was going to order online...but i might just go look around in stores instead of waiting a month for them to ship

dang shipping time is 3 weeks looks like I may have to make moves to the stores a lil earlier than expected...

dang shipping time is 3 weeks looks like I may have to make moves to the stores a lil earlier than expected...

what are the chances of getting one tmr morning? if they get sold out today then they prob won't restock for a while? i'd imagine apple would have produced enough to meet the demands since they knew it was gona sell out..

Back
Top Bottom