Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Just arrived at Best Buy.

Number 8.
smokin.gif

3.5 more hours.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'll be trying Best Buy around 330-4ish, if there is a line; I'll line up. If there isn't I'll roam around the area and bestbuy. I'm staying away from Apple Stores.

I'mma prolly do the same

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I'll be trying Best Buy around 330-4ish, if there is a line; I'll line up. If there isn't I'll roam around the area and bestbuy. I'm staying away from Apple Stores.

I'mma prolly do the same

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Number 8.
smokin.gif

3.5 more hours.

how many did  that store get?
Mum's the word, but I heard that there is going to be approximately 100 - 150 for every Best Buy nationwide.

Number 8.
smokin.gif

3.5 more hours.

Mum's the word, but I heard that there is going to be approximately 100 - 150 for every Best Buy nationwide.

Number 8.
smokin.gif

3.5 more hours.

Which best buy in NY are you at?

Number 8.
smokin.gif

3.5 more hours.

Which best buy in NY are you at?

Are there gonna be long lines outside the apple stores today? I kinda just want to go in and get a case for my macbook while I have the day off.

Are there gonna be long lines outside the apple stores today? I kinda just want to go in and get a case for my macbook while I have the day off.

So I just finished doing a home visit child eval, and I'm at this Best Buy and I am
the only one here. I am just getting for my mom, but I may end up just getting
for myself, even though I do not even need one smh.

So I just finished doing a home visit child eval, and I'm at this Best Buy and I am
the only one here. I am just getting for my mom, but I may end up just getting
for myself, even though I do not even need one smh.

Alright, I may be the only one on here hating, but %*% does an Ipad do to improve your life SO MUCH that you'd have to camp out and drop $500 on it? Can you not function in life without it? Outta control, lol.

Alright, I may be the only one on here hating, but %*% does an Ipad do to improve your life SO MUCH that you'd have to camp out and drop $500 on it? Can you not function in life without it? Outta control, lol.

Back
Top Bottom