Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

can you stream movies/music from PC to Ipad a la ps3/360? 
nerd.gif

This is a question for someone who works at an apple store or with knowledge, I have to fly to Portland on the morning of the 11th. I land around 830 and want to pick one up in store (im staying two weeks) Do yall think it will be sold out by 10am?

This is a question for someone who works at an apple store or with knowledge, I have to fly to Portland on the morning of the 11th. I land around 830 and want to pick one up in store (im staying two weeks) Do yall think it will be sold out by 10am?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

and the ipad 3 will be out in summer 2012.....apple pulls the same stunts over and over......sheep keep flocking

i aint einemmm mad tho

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

and the ipad 3 will be out in summer 2012.....apple pulls the same stunts over and over......sheep keep flocking

i aint einemmm mad tho

laugh.gif

how hard are these going to be to get for retail if I don't wait in line at an Apple store on Friday morning?

how hard are these going to be to get for retail if I don't wait in line at an Apple store on Friday morning?

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I think they will have TONS of iPads its just going to take forever for the lines to move. Apple was REALLY slow with processing orders at the iPhone 4 AT&T launch i spent 7 hours and I came an hour before the store open.

I think they will have TONS of iPads its just going to take forever for the lines to move. Apple was REALLY slow with processing orders at the iPhone 4 AT&T launch i spent 7 hours and I came an hour before the store open.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

It should be a bit faster since folks won't be activating their iPads and signing contracts.
When I got my iPad 1 they were very expedient.  I was in and out in a flash.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

It should be a bit faster since folks won't be activating their iPads and signing contracts.
When I got my iPad 1 they were very expedient.  I was in and out in a flash.

Unsure about Best Buy. I called them and they told me they would, but others have said they will ship on the 11th and BB won't recieve them 'til the 15th. IDK.

This is a cool little doohickey

Unsure about Best Buy. I called them and they told me they would, but others have said they will ship on the 11th and BB won't recieve them 'til the 15th. IDK.

This is a cool little doohickey

Has there been any pics posted of pictures taken by the camera on the iPad2? CNN.com had a story saying that the camera on it is going to be pretty bad.

Has there been any pics posted of pictures taken by the camera on the iPad2? CNN.com had a story saying that the camera on it is going to be pretty bad.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Front Camera is VGA just like iPhone 4 and back camera is probably the same as the iphone 4 5 megapixel that can record 720p hd @ 30 fps.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Front Camera is VGA just like iPhone 4 and back camera is probably the same as the iphone 4 5 megapixel that can record 720p hd @ 30 fps.

Back
Top Bottom