Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

For real though ipad 3 to release later this year?

I don't want to get ipad 2 if in a couple of months they plan on launching a whole new model.

I don't think apple is dumb enought to do that though

iPad 3 rumor sounds like something Motorola would spread to pump Xoom support. Womp womp.

iPad 3 rumor sounds like something Motorola would spread to pump Xoom support. Womp womp.

theres no way ipad 3 comes out this year, especially with the whole conference saying '2011 is the year of ipad 2'

theres no way ipad 3 comes out this year, especially with the whole conference saying '2011 is the year of ipad 2'

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

moz-screenshot-10.png
moz-screenshot-11.png

its also a laptop....

well that's just stupid lol

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

iPad 3= Feb/March 2012. Not a chance it hell it would be released this year
exactly. that A5 dual-core processor is BRAND-NEW, will probably be in the iPhone 5 too. not to mention Apple has NEVER "refreshed" a product twice in one year

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

iPad 3= Feb/March 2012. Not a chance it hell it would be released this year
exactly. that A5 dual-core processor is BRAND-NEW, will probably be in the iPhone 5 too. not to mention Apple has NEVER "refreshed" a product twice in one year

Thought I was getting the 16GB, now I'm thinking long and hard.

I really want to be able to use iMovie and Garageband without having to worry about space. 32GB is looking more attractive.

Thought I was getting the 16GB, now I'm thinking long and hard.

I really want to be able to use iMovie and Garageband without having to worry about space. 32GB is looking more attractive.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

moz-screenshot-10.png
moz-screenshot-11.png

its also a laptop....

how is it stupid?... you get the best of both worlds... people say, "i would i spend 1g on a tablet when i can get a laptop"

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

moz-screenshot-10.png
moz-screenshot-11.png

its also a laptop....

how is it stupid?... you get the best of both worlds... people say, "i would i spend 1g on a tablet when i can get a laptop"

[h4]AT&T to allow grandfathered unlimited iPad data plans on iPad 2, your weekend rave to continue[/h4]
By Darren Murph posted Mar 5th 2011 12:24AM
Good news, iPad 3G owners. If you were lucky enough to snag one of those coveted unlimited data plans with your original AT&T iPad, you won't have to toss it when upgrading next week. The carrier has confirmed to us that those who currently have the aforementioned plan will be able to keep it on their account when upgrading to the iPad 2, which in turns gives you no reason whatsoever to turn down the opportunity. Except for the lack of a USB port, SD card slot and a screen that touts the exact same resolution as the first model, of course.

[Thanks, David]

[h4]AT&T to allow grandfathered unlimited iPad data plans on iPad 2, your weekend rave to continue[/h4]
By Darren Murph posted Mar 5th 2011 12:24AM
Good news, iPad 3G owners. If you were lucky enough to snag one of those coveted unlimited data plans with your original AT&T iPad, you won't have to toss it when upgrading next week. The carrier has confirmed to us that those who currently have the aforementioned plan will be able to keep it on their account when upgrading to the iPad 2, which in turns gives you no reason whatsoever to turn down the opportunity. Except for the lack of a USB port, SD card slot and a screen that touts the exact same resolution as the first model, of course.

[Thanks, David]

Is the screen resolution that much of an issue or are critics just nit-picking so they can complain about something?

Is the screen resolution that much of an issue or are critics just nit-picking so they can complain about something?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

you can barely notice the pixels because of how far you have to hold it from you, although it would be nice to have retina, its not that much of a difference. what some people dont understand is the power and resource hog that screen would be

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

you can barely notice the pixels because of how far you have to hold it from you, although it would be nice to have retina, its not that much of a difference. what some people dont understand is the power and resource hog that screen would be

Back
Top Bottom