Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Is the screen resolution that much of an issue or are critics just nit-picking so they can complain about something?

Eh not really. Its only a 10 inche screen and 1024 x 768 isnt that bad, If you have a chance just see a current iPad and see if you like it.

Is the screen resolution that much of an issue or are critics just nit-picking so they can complain about something?

Eh not really. Its only a 10 inche screen and 1024 x 768 isnt that bad, If you have a chance just see a current iPad and see if you like it.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

That's what I figured, I keep hearing people talk about Retina and am not even sure what it is.

bns1201 - So retina would be a battery killer?

That's what I figured, I keep hearing people talk about Retina and am not even sure what it is.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't think apple is dumb enought to do that though
People are dumb enough to cop. That's really what it comes down to.
laugh.gif

IDK if they'll release in the Fall or not but it would not surprise me one bit if they did.

laugh.gif

IDK if they'll release in the Fall or not but it would not surprise me one bit if they did.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

This is Apple they care about profit but enough to drop 2 of the same thing in under a year. None of their products have done it. Apple has a certain business philosophy that they've been using for a while thats been working.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

This is Apple they care about profit but enough to drop 2 of the same thing in under a year. None of their products have done it. Apple has a certain business philosophy that they've been using for a while thats been working.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im sorry but Asus Eee Slate EP121 >>>>>>>> ipad2
I love Asus productsbut Windows 7 should not be on tablets whatsoever, they need to develop aseparateinterface/OS.

I love Asus productsbut Windows 7 should not be on tablets whatsoever, they need to develop aseparateinterface/OS.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I love Asus�products�but Windows 7 should not be on tablets whatsoever, they need to develop a�separate�interface/OS.

Up to 3 hour battery life + Windows 7 = Lots of fail. Try again. No one is looking for to iPad as a computer replacement I don't know why people treat it like such. No, it can't do everything your laptop can, but it serves its function very, very well. Trust me, the everyday user can go without a laptop 90% of the time if they use an iPad. Open your eyes. Apple is winning (word to charlie sheen).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I love Asus�products�but Windows 7 should not be on tablets whatsoever, they need to develop a�separate�interface/OS.

Up to 3 hour battery life + Windows 7 = Lots of fail. Try again. No one is looking for to iPad as a computer replacement I don't know why people treat it like such. No, it can't do everything your laptop can, but it serves its function very, very well. Trust me, the everyday user can go without a laptop 90% of the time if they use an iPad. Open your eyes. Apple is winning (word to charlie sheen).

yea I think it would be...thats why they havent implemented them into anything beyond their iphone at this time, because the tech doesnt exist/isnt profitable at this point in time for a screen so large

yea I think it would be...thats why they havent implemented them into anything beyond their iphone at this time, because the tech doesnt exist/isnt profitable at this point in time for a screen so large

This might be my first apple product. How would you transfer files between the ipad and pc though? is it like you do with ipods?

This might be my first apple product. How would you transfer files between the ipad and pc though? is it like you do with ipods?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Yeah iTunes is the official syncing device for the iPad but you could use alternatives if you dont like iTunes.

Yeah iTunes is the official syncing device for the iPad but you could use alternatives if you dont like iTunes.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

to hell with the iPad, are there any plans for >64 GB iPod Touch?

possibly sep. annual ipod refresh

same as iphone, transfer music, movies, apps etc from pc/mac to ipad or if purchased content through the ipad and want to transfer to pc/mac just connect the ipad and right click, select transfer purchases.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

to hell with the iPad, are there any plans for >64 GB iPod Touch?

possibly sep. annual ipod refresh

same as iphone, transfer music, movies, apps etc from pc/mac to ipad or if purchased content through the ipad and want to transfer to pc/mac just connect the ipad and right click, select transfer purchases.

Back
Top Bottom