Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

- FaceTime. Works between two iPads, between iPad and iPhone/iPod touch, and between iPad and Mac.

That's from MacRumors coverage of the event

I'm almost more interested in something said that had nothing to do with the iPad 2... the option to enable a personal hotspot on the iPhone 4? I'm sure they'll release more info but how much $ and also, any chance of an unlimited data plan coming back for the iPad.

I'm almost more interested in something said that had nothing to do with the iPad 2... the option to enable a personal hotspot on the iPhone 4? I'm sure they'll release more info but how much $ and also, any chance of an unlimited data plan coming back for the iPad.

I'll definitely be using the GarageBand app.
Didn't the Gorillaz produce a whole album on their iPad?

I'll definitely be using the GarageBand app.
Didn't the Gorillaz produce a whole album on their iPad?

I wanted to buy a xoom, but i cant justify spending an extra 300. The ipad2 looks pretty good. Im not really a fan of ios for some reason. so hopefully moto lower their prices or ipad2 here i come.

I wanted to buy a xoom, but i cant justify spending an extra 300. The ipad2 looks pretty good. Im not really a fan of ios for some reason. so hopefully moto lower their prices or ipad2 here i come.

pretty nice, although apple did say that the real breakthrough isnt the 2 it will be the 3....

pretty nice, although apple did say that the real breakthrough isnt the 2 it will be the 3....

Originally Posted by nocomment6

laugh.gif
apple would never say something like that (to the public)

Tiered data is what's in. AT&T won't go back to unlimited data and during the summer Verizon will follow.

Tiered data is what's in. AT&T won't go back to unlimited data and during the summer Verizon will follow.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

laugh.gif
apple would never say something like that (to the public)

Seriously, I think they managed to bring in everything that was lacking on the iPad 1.

Oh except for that damn keyboard.  
tired.gif

Seriously, I think they managed to bring in everything that was lacking on the iPad 1.

Oh except for that damn keyboard.  
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom