Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

It's definitely an upgrade over the iPad1, but still not enough for me to sell mine and upgrade. I'll wait it out for the 3.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So you can't facetime from iPad to iPod Touch? Lame.

I peeped that too... And yea that is some BS... but u know the Jailbreak community will figure out a way to do that anyways

Originally Posted by Jking0821

iTunes home sharing defeats the need for anything higher than 16GB IMHO.

Dead %%$.

Thought this too.

Everything on home laptop and just get the $500 ipad2 keep nothing on it

What about when your out(side of your home network)? 
So far, as an owner of the iPad, I still don't see an real NEED to upgrade besides wanting the latest.

So you can't facetime from iPad to iPod Touch? Lame.

I peeped that too... And yea that is some BS... but u know the Jailbreak community will figure out a way to do that anyways

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Dead %%$.

Thought this too.

Everything on home laptop and just get the $500 ipad2 keep nothing on it

What about when your out(side of your home network)? 
So far, as an owner of the iPad, I still don't see an real NEED to upgrade besides wanting the latest.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Dead %%$.
tell me more?

I see what your saying but thats only if u have a 3g model..... I will prolly go with the Wifi model and I may wanna keep some extra stuff on there.... But u do bring up a very valid point that 16g option is great for ppl who are copping the 3g model...
It doesn't matter which one you have.  
And the majority of people purchasing an iPad have home Wifi.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Dead %%$.
tell me more?

I see what your saying but thats only if u have a 3g model..... I will prolly go with the Wifi model and I may wanna keep some extra stuff on there.... But u do bring up a very valid point that 16g option is great for ppl who are copping the 3g model...
It doesn't matter which one you have.  
And the majority of people purchasing an iPad have home Wifi.

Okay I got bored reading it so I'm done.
It's an upgrade from the ipad and at the same price, I don't see how anyone can complain.

I'm still waiting on more info on that Samsung one I saw during CES

Okay I got bored reading it so I'm done.
It's an upgrade from the ipad and at the same price, I don't see how anyone can complain.

I'm still waiting on more info on that Samsung one I saw during CES

I mean thats true but for me I'm going to be using that alot in an airports and on trips... Honestly I have never had the intention of copping a 3g so unfortunately for me a 32g or higher is still the only viable option

I mean thats true but for me I'm going to be using that alot in an airports and on trips... Honestly I have never had the intention of copping a 3g so unfortunately for me a 32g or higher is still the only viable option

I wonder how much that new BestBuy buy back program (that they keep promoting) will offer for the "old" iPad? I'm sure you'll make more selling it on your own on CL but still curious.

I wonder how much that new BestBuy buy back program (that they keep promoting) will offer for the "old" iPad? I'm sure you'll make more selling it on your own on CL but still curious.

Dead %%$.

BINGO
pimp.gif
  I also use the app StreamToMe which allows me to stream all of my music from my MacBook Pro to my iPhone & iPad now
pimp.gif

Dead %%$.

BINGO
pimp.gif
  I also use the app StreamToMe which allows me to stream all of my music from my MacBook Pro to my iPhone & iPad now
pimp.gif

This is very much true. 

This is very much true. 

Back
Top Bottom