Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

20110302-10175350--img4510.jpg

roll.gif

I have a desktop PC and I have a laptop too, ive never been a tablet fan, but the new iPad looks dope, why should I buy one?

20110302-10175350--img4510.jpg

roll.gif

I have a desktop PC and I have a laptop too, ive never been a tablet fan, but the new iPad looks dope, why should I buy one?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So you can't facetime from iPad to iPod Touch? Lame.
Elaborate. 
On a side-note, iPad + Future Jailbreak = GOAT device. This iPad is NASTY. I'm only hoping that the next iPhone follows in body design and also an upgrade in power as well. 

It seems like, from what I read, that they have added some new features, which is great. But, even with the ipad I have now, I found it occasionally collecting dust, and not using all of the features to its advantage.

I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, yes all of those features are great, dope, and all, but are you REAALLYYY going to use all of those features? Really?

Its not a big enough Jump from iPad to iPad2 imo, just from what I see so far. A full comparison list of a iPad vs iPad2 is definately warranted, I would like to see that

year of the copycat: shot at the chinese? 
nerd.gif

anyone getting these apps is a dumbdumb. why would you edit movies or use garageband on your ipad when im sure you have a laptop that is surely preloaded with more samples and probably easier to use on a laptop/desktop?

It seems like, from what I read, that they have added some new features, which is great. But, even with the ipad I have now, I found it occasionally collecting dust, and not using all of the features to its advantage.

I guess the point I'm trying to get at is, yes all of those features are great, dope, and all, but are you REAALLYYY going to use all of those features? Really?

Its not a big enough Jump from iPad to iPad2 imo, just from what I see so far. A full comparison list of a iPad vs iPad2 is definately warranted, I would like to see that

Elaborate. 
On a side-note, iPad + Future Jailbreak = GOAT device. This iPad is NASTY. I'm only hoping that the next iPhone follows in body design and also an upgrade in power as well. 

year of the copycat: shot at the chinese? 
nerd.gif

anyone getting these apps is a dumbdumb. why would you edit movies or use garageband on your ipad when im sure you have a laptop that is surely preloaded with more samples and probably easier to use on a laptop/desktop?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Elaborate. 
Jobs only mentioned the ability to FaceTime with iPhone or Macs.  Not one mention of the new gen iPod Touch.  Maybe it was an oversight (I hope).

Elaborate. 
Jobs only mentioned the ability to FaceTime with iPhone or Macs.  Not one mention of the new gen iPod Touch.  Maybe it was an oversight (I hope).

Elaborate. 
We face-time with iPods to iPhones and Macs all the time at work. He probably just overlooked it. 
If the compatibility is affected with this update in iPads to iPods, a lot of people will be PISSED 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Rooted HTC Evo  Jailbroken iPhone4 (hopefully 5 this summer) + Jailbroken iPad2 = 
pimp.gif

fixed 
tongue.gif

Elaborate. 
We face-time with iPods to iPhones and Macs all the time at work. He probably just overlooked it. 
If the compatibility is affected with this update in iPads to iPods, a lot of people will be PISSED 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Rooted HTC Evo  Jailbroken iPhone4 (hopefully 5 this summer) + Jailbroken iPad2 = 
pimp.gif

fixed 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

That's what is keeping me from making the jump.  If I need to FaceTime I have my iPhone 4 and MacBook Pro for that.  I just can't see the need for a cam on the iPad.  I'll more than likely wait for the iPad 3 unless I catch a blessing on the money tip
pimp.gif

- FaceTime. Works between two iPads, between iPad and iPhone/iPod touch, and between iPad and Mac.

That's from MacRumors coverage of the event

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

That's what is keeping me from making the jump.  If I need to FaceTime I have my iPhone 4 and MacBook Pro for that.  I just can't see the need for a cam on the iPad.  I'll more than likely wait for the iPad 3 unless I catch a blessing on the money tip
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom