OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

tumblr_m275nrAMhY1qmrof8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzisf2JYD31qa7qeqo1_500.jpg

8231288636_fbd626c473.jpg

e942954e3aa911e2aeb222000a1f9e7e_7.jpg

tumblr_me9uqmZP3q1qb3bwto1_500.jpg

tumblr_med1lhZzSe1r0n61yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_med5wp34l91r9ljm7o1_500.jpg

Kanye west has no sense of style. He looks like a clown it is just the power of machine we call media. It is the same dudes who think kanye is a fashion icon think that he got better bars then Guru. Lol

roll.gif
 Some of these past few pics gotta be trolls. No way they could dress that way on purpose. 

tumblr_m275nrAMhY1qmrof8o1_500.jpg

What's wrong with this picture?

The boondocks comic lives. Dudes are wearing skirts...wtf

tumblr_med1lhZzSe1r0n61yo1_500.jpg

aside from the dudes who take the Kanye x A$ap atire to the street as everyday wear...

RobZee, some of the pics you're posting are of regular people.
eyes.gif

I'm 19 too and I think 90% of whats in here is ridiculous. It's a whole bunch of kids throwing daddy's money at designer labels. It almost makes me appreciate growing up in the lower/middle class so I don't have to see clowns like this on the daily. Seeing dudes my age with all this jewelry on, bang bang or not makes me sick. If I wasn't worried about my future I wouldn't hesitate to try one of those dudes if I saw em walkin down the street. Maybe I sound salty oh well.

Last edited:
I'm 19 too and I think 90% of whats in here is ridiculous. It's a whole bunch of kids throwing daddy's money at designer labels. It almost makes me appreciate growing up in the lower/middle class so I don't have to see clowns like this on the daily. Seeing dudes my age with all this jewelry on, bang bang or not makes me sick. If I wasn't worried about my future I wouldn't hesitate to try one of those dudes if I saw em walkin down the street. Maybe I sound salty oh well.
Ain't worth it B. Yeah you come up in an instant but the consequences are a life time. If you are black and brown you are defiantly looking at maximum time. Work hard, read, question, and persevere and you will have a bigger come up.

Back
Top Bottom