OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Kool Moe Dee?

Rappin Duke?

Last edited:
Supreme x the Kanye skirt look is about as wack as it gets

That little goober with all the expensive crap and crooked eye isn't getting play no matter how much money he spends

I got get more box in the K-Mart Martha Stewart collection

how the hell can some of these dudes have like 5 different pairs of clothes on, leggings/plus shorts or skirt/plus 4 shirts..how is that comfy hahahahha :D

I hope everyone who is hating:
1. has a BETTER style.
2. Is not over 25.lol some of ya'll be like married & with kids & still be up in here^__^
Btw Whats wrong with dressing like Ye? UMM his style is on point.. Ya just be salty you cant pull it off & he got a Bad a** b**** :smile:

this dude isnt serious with these pants..his legs look like a rubber glove filled with spam

Son looks like he's rocking Edwin jeans. ...Outfitting Roosevelt Ave's finest chicas since Caine was king of the 7 line!

I hope everyone who is hating:
1. has a BETTER style.
2. Is not over 25.lol some of ya'll be like married & with kids & still be up in here^__^
Btw Whats wrong with dressing like Ye? UMM his style is on point.. Ya just be salty you cant pull it off & he got a Bad a** b**** :smile:

Damn skippy I'm over 25.

Guess who else is over 25? You're idol, Kanye. And, he don't "pull off" nothing - dude looks like a damn fool most of the time nowadays.

You seem to be taking this a bit personally.

NT Detectives - Go in!!

Last edited:
I'm not hating..I f**ks with ppl that dress like that.. I'm 19, & ppl who are really into fashion can respect ppl who stay on TOP of style..
& Kanye is a celebrity..lets not argue because regardless of what he wears, what we say is irrelevant..

I'm not hating..I f**ks with ppl that dress like that.. I'm 19, & ppl who are really into fashion can respect ppl who stay on TOP of style..
& Kanye is a celebrity..lets not argue because regardless of what he wears, what we say is irrelevant..

Lol he's not on top of style, he looks like a freakin dope with his skirt-shorts and dumb people dressing like him are even worse

i cant believe that fat kid copied yeezys outfit down to the little heart couple pages back..thats just way tooo much.

The corniest thing about the majority of this is that these cats are feeling fly enough about themselves to take these extra lame photos. Failagram is ruining a generation.

Back
Top Bottom