OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Reason why I don't try to wear Jordans or Supreme anymore. I just sell it to these kids for all their parents money.

I was at NikeTown Boston when the Bred 4's came out and I had Rsvp. Came out of the store and this sheep white kid that looked like a total hypebeast offered me 300 cash.

He was wearing South Beach Lebrons, skinny jeans up to his knees, and a matching Nike shirt that said Don't sweat my SWAG. 

I looked at him, then said "No, maybe if you didn't look like such a little f*****, I would sell them to you." I felt bad but I didn't at the same time. 

What I will say about the recent pictures, specifically the suburban kids is that the "culture" has been co-opted and hijacked.
like everything else 
mean.gif

I hate when people salute like that. Thanks to all these new rap videos saluting and stuff talking about the military.
smh.gif
we have never lost a warso there's no reason to show your palm. You touch your middle finger to the tip of your brow. With the palm of your hand facing your face and only the backof your hand is exposed.
Red Clouds War in 1868 was the first war lost

The Kanye black leather pants is the worst

Y'all look like clowns and everyone knows you are copying him

Some of these guys might actually be playing for the 'other' team, dunno if they're hypebeasts.

this may be my new favorite thread... everytime i see leather pants i think of eddie murphy, and when i think of eddie i think of ******'s.. so yeah, thats my view on leather pants

P

I can just picture a dodge stratus rollin up in this neighborhood to sell these dudes 3.5

Last edited:
this may be my new favorite thread... everytime i see leather pants i think of eddie murphy, and when i think of eddie i think of ******'s.. so yeah, thats my view on leather pants

I also think of Nas. That dude loved him some leather pants... leather durags too.

Back
Top Bottom