Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Chandler's shot has been back for the last couple of games, he's been streaky this season though, he has his cold and hot spells with his shooting..  Needs to be more consistent with his shot though and "Yes" he'll be our "X-Factor" in the playoffs because when he's on with his inside and outside game it makes our offense flow better and not just us always running the Harden iso on offense..  Hopefully his hot shooting stays for the remainder of the season and into the playoffs..
He can be the Third guy once we find that legitimate 2nd option.. Or maybe Chandler can improve to be the 2nd option behind Beard; sky's the limit for Parsons.. Only making $900,000 
smokin.gif

Steal of the draft imho.... I wonder why Tjones is getting playing time now instead of games earlier. Was he really that inconsistent? did he suck at practice and got outplayed by dmo, trob? This is the time where coaches sort out and tighten their rotations, does that mean Tjones is included? 
eek.gif

I like what I see from him, I think I like him more than Robinson to be honest, I've always liked Jones as a backup for Dmo, but since Dmo is obviously not ready YET, we should give Tjones a chance... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did you guys catch tjones' dunk attempts 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This dude's first step is explosive; that dunk where he missed that right handed dunk would've been 
sick.gif

Terrence Jones Highlights @ Sacramento (04.04.2013)

Omer Asik Highlights @ Sacramento (04.04.2013)

JLin Highlights @ Sacramento (04.04.2013)

Last edited:
:lol: that lone Rockets fan behind yelling after every Rockets bucket behind the Kings bench in those highlight vids, has to be annoying as hell.

good win in Portland, great way to show NBA fans that we can win on the road, regardless of which team it is.. Rise Rockets Fans, playoffs is where the barber will cut every one up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just want GS to lose 2-3 games. The 6th spot is even more attractive now with Gallo going down.

Word, I've love to be facing Denver right now, even though it would still be tough to play up there. Right now we have the Spurs, and ehhhh....at this point it doesn't really matter between them and OKC.

I just want GS to lose 2-3 games. The 6th spot is even more attractive now with Gallo going down.
The Warriors still have the Thunder, Lakers, and Spurs left on their schedule so hopefully they get those losses there..

Last edited:
^maybe Durant should go to Houston then 
wink.gif
, you know, for a couple of years, just to check out the scene.... 
smokin.gif

This game against Denver is a wrap with an "L",  2nd half we ran out of gas.. 

Last edited:
If the Jazz lose tomorrow to the Warriors, we can clinch a playoff spot with a win on Tuesday vs the Suns at home
pimp.gif

For some reason we don't match up well against Denver. I'd almost want to see any team in the postseason except them.

I know in the playoffs teams raise their game and it's different, but we're like 0-4 this year against Denver right? I'll take our chances against OKC or the Spurs :lol: the Rockets are to Denver as what the Knicks are to the Rockets, a bad matchup regardless of who is on the roster. I assumed with Gallo out, we've be able to take advantage regardless if Parsons was out. *NOPE* But I guess that's what happens when you face a team that plays solely as a team and doesn't have an actual star, unless you consider Iggy, Gallo, or Andre Miller stars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom