Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

T Jones sighting
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 I like it.
pimp.gif

I guess the odd man out is Trob tho
frown.gif

Last edited:
Greg Smith sure has been a surprise:pimp:  Coming outta nowhere to contribute.
I see soo much potential in T-Rob man i hope he puts in alot of work this offseason, dude can really be special.

I also wanna see Tjones atleast get a few mins to play, id rather him take dmo mins. Dmo is way to raw right now he has alot of things to work on man. Not to mention his Defense is pretty bad imo, he is improving tho.
i've been so wonderfully surprised by greg smith's low post game. t-rob and asik could learn a thing or two from him. my favorite thing about t-rob is how "mean" he is. he tried to dunk everything on everyone lol.
Yea Smith has been pretty good and he does have a nice post game like you said.

Trob has that toughness that you want in your PF dude can really turn into a beast if he puts the work in
pimp.gif

my man tjones look lost on defense out there and cant grab a rebound for s*** (nor can asik tonight) 
laugh.gif
 but I like what i see from him 
pimp.gif
 trob? i bet jones outplayed trob in practice... we need an animal (besides beverley) in the low post..someone who hustles, rebounds, sets solid screens, blocks, doesn't have to score lots of points but make an impact on the defensive end.. someone like Faried 
pimp.gif
 Having a guy like that will set the tone for our defense, thus creating more fastbreak opportunities. I mean, everyone knows Houston can score, the question left is, can we defend? Once we find that missing piece and then some (and an upgrade/improvement of pg/pf, backup center, a 2 off the bench to give Harden rest), we will contend for a title.. 

Last edited:
Parsons is so niceee.. he's improved his shooting compared to last year.. he bout to get paid though, $6-7M/year for four years would be him 
pimp.gif

Man this dude T-Jones does NOT wanna go back to the D-League :lol: :pimp: Using his PT wisely. The amount of youth and potential talent from these dudes is incredible.

Last edited:
So everyone who was calling for T.Jones should be pretty happy tonight. Dude definitely showed something out there tonight.

I'm hoping the Hornets can comeback, doubtful though.

Impressive effort by T.Jones tonight, I thought he would've gotten burn earlier in the season given that he had 30 points in the first pre-season game, but of course McHale waits till the end of the season to give him some burn... I like him more than T-Rob, more controlled/polished and more versatile on offense but not as athletic.

I agree that Beard should play some defense, looks like he can give two ***** about defense... Pisses me off when he gets into that iso/hero ball mode, too.

So everyone who was calling for T.Jones should be pretty happy tonight. Dude definitely showed something out there tonight.

Im hoping GSW wins by more than 8, if they're going to win; otherwise just lose lol.. 

What about this dude Tjones huh ? 
smokin.gif

T Jones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude can straight out ball. He goes to the Dleague and damn near shines every game. Dont want to geet overboard but he is exactly the type of player we need at PF. He can already shoot the 3, needs alot of improvement but hes got it, good rebounder and ive seen him make some pretty good blocks in the past. Let him gain some weight in the offseason and dudes gonna be real nice.

We have three raw players with alot of potinteal in T. Jones, Trob, and Dmo
pimp.gif
 One of em has to pan out
laugh.gif

good win. we shoulda beat the kings last time we played them too though. guess I'm just happy we didn't blow it at the end this time. I hope parsons shot is back now and that wasn't just a fluke game. he is gonna be the x-factor in the playoffs.

good win. we shoulda beat the kings last time we played them too though. guess I'm just happy we didn't blow it at the end this time. I hope parsons shot is back now and that wasn't just a fluke game. he is gonna be the x-factor in the playoffs.
Chandler's shot has been back for the last couple of games, he's been streaky this season though, he has his cold and hot spells with his shooting..  Needs to be more consistent with his shot though and "Yes" he'll be our "X-Factor" in the playoffs because when he's on with his inside and outside game it makes our offense flow better and not just us always running the Harden iso on offense..  Hopefully his hot shooting stays for the remainder of the season and into the playoffs..

Back
Top Bottom