Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

San Antonio, Oklahoma City, or Denver?
Denver, then SA.. 

I still think that we can beat denver esp. since they wont have lawson and gallo... Once we get Chandler back, he'll be great.. I think we were just dead tired but if we get faced with them,we can definitely beat them.. maybe that's just me 
ohwell.gif

yeah Denver just plays together too well as a team. don't know if parsons would have made a difference. at this point I don't think we can beat anyone in the first round so I'll just wait and see who we end up matched up with.

just hoping the lakers miss the playoffs so Dwight hates life in LA and we get a chance at swaying him into coming to Houston. then, hopefully he can play like the old Dwight.

yeah Denver just plays together too well as a team. don't know if parsons would have made a difference. at this point I don't think we can beat anyone in the first round so I'll just wait and see who we end up matched up with.

just hoping the lakers miss the playoffs so Dwight hates life in LA and we get a chance at swaying him into coming to Houston. then, hopefully he can play like the old Dwight.

nah. i'd prefer millsap or aldridge

we just really need a low post threat for when we have to play a slow grind it out game, and we need to start playing defense

ivgAU2Ju91SPV.gif

ibsGUwBueydE5c.gif

http://i.minus.com/iPHmPVywuegQ1.gif/img]
[img]http://i.minus.com/i0p1gQ2Aoq18w.gif
iTt1RBcu11BQi.gif

ibajfO0ujGSVis.gif

iAzpQgOsuMJJB.gif

ibiRcl31LKZIoF.gif

Last edited:
As long as Dwight would stay healthy, he'd be the perfect fit for Houston. Our medical staff is still sub-par. Aldridge is desirable. He's a bully in the frontcourt.

as much as i like Parsons, our SF really needs to be a lock down defender capable of stopping or slowing a LeBron, Durant or Melo Type. With Lin and Harden not playing much defense, a strong defender at the 3 and more front line help would help this team make the next step.

Jazz beat Warriors. Rockets magic number still 2 and within 1 game of Warriors for 6 seed. Jazz now lead Lakers for 8th seed out west..

Last edited:
as much as i like Parsons, our SF really needs to be a lock down defender capable of stopping or slowing a LeBron, Durant or Melo Type. With Lin and Harden not playing much defense, a strong defender at the 3 and more front line help would help this team make the next step.

how many of those guys at the SF position exist?

i will start a riot if the rockets sign josh smith. what does everyone else see in him that i don't?

i see a player who's most impressive quality is his athleticism, and he's getting older. he hasn't become a substantially better basketball player in years. easy pass

I've already given my thoughts on Josh Smith, no thanks.

I think Chandler is fine at SF, I think dude is going to get better. Half of the time our defense sucks because guys don't try and are inexperienced( see D-Mo and Smith). James Harden doesn't look like he'll ever try :lol:

If this team is going to be a contender the PF must be upgraded, but you don't spend your cap money on Milsap or Smith. If I'm Morey I'm trying to see what
Portland would want for Aldridge.

I've already given my thoughts on Josh Smith, no thanks.

I think Chandler is fine at SF, I think dude is going to get better. Half of the time our defense sucks because guys don't try and are inexperienced( see D-Mo and Smith). James Harden doesn't look like he'll ever try
laugh.gif

If this team is going to be a contender the PF must be upgraded, but you don't spend your cap money on Milsap or Smith. If I'm Morey I'm trying to see what
Portland would want for Aldridge.
I agree man, Chandler is our guy moving forward, and that cheap contract 
eek.gif

I want LMA/Love 
devil.gif
devil.gif

I'd only want Josh Smith if it was 3yrs/10 million, ALONG with LMA or Kevin Love. Other than that, he can kick rocks.

When does Love's contract expire anyway??

Love or Aldridge/Harden/Smith/Parsons/Lin

:x

I wish :frown:

Last edited:
With a win over the Suns tonight and a Utah loss against Oklahoma City, we'll clinch a playoff spot
happy.gif
  Chandler Parsons and Carlos Delfino still out tonight though..

Back
Top Bottom