Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Get to wear my JLin Swingman Jersey for at least 1 round of the playoffs
pimp.gif

Get to wear my JLin Swingman Jersey for at least 1 round of the playoffs :pimp:

View media item 357552

Cleaner the a ***** :pimp: :pimp:

Chandler Parsons@ChandlerParsons 1m
Lets go!!!“@HoustonRockets: Houston, we have playoffs. Jazz fall Rockets clinch.

View media item 357537

This is dooooope, love it :pimp:....but I wish we they made that where we're wearing the alternates instead :lol: We in here now, maybe the other 60-65% of Houston can finally realize what's been going on this whole season.

feelsgoodman...some say we weren't gonna make it.. bahahhaha, I guess that's why we play the game 
pimp.gif
 let's go H-town 
pimp.gif

feels too good fellow rockets fans 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Can't wait to see how we do in the playoffs 
happy.gif
glasses.gif

First round exit or not, this will be good for the youngest team and least inexperienced in the L to get some exposure, experience, and confidence. 
pimp.gif

Let's grab that 6th seed 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Warriors play OKC tomorrow, can't wait!

I know the Nuggets have slapped the **** out of us all season but I'd still rather play them than OKC and S.A.

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAHHHH.

Confident that the Rockets will end up with the 6th seed in the end... Nuggets don't scare me, they're athletic as hell, but I can see them having offensive lapses/struggles. CAN'T ****** WAIT!

Clean jersey up there, really trying to refrain from buying a JLin swingman cause I think Rockets will finally upgrade their jerseys next yr.

nuggets without danilo will be a different team. faced paced like the rockets but at a disadvantage without one of their stars. As long as Parsons comes back in time and full strength, Rockets can easily matchup well with the Nuggets.

Warriors play OKC tomorrow, can't wait!

I know the Nuggets have slapped the **** out of us all season but I'd still rather play them than OKC and S.A.
I agree, I think we can beat the nuggets out of those 3, simply because of Gallo/Lawson being out..

I can't see brewer/chandler covering up Gallo's ability, we'll see 
nerd.gif

I'm just stoked we're in the playoffs, been damn too long 
mean.gif

I would've easily taken SA/OKC over Denver after going 0-4 against them, until I heard that a bunch of the Nuggets players were saying they wanted to see us in the 1st round. Supposedly it was during the last game, and in the locker room post game. Bring'em on.

I agree, I think we can beat the nuggets out of those 3, simply because of Gallo/Lawson being out..

I can't see brewer/chandler covering up Gallo's ability, we'll see 
nerd.gif

I'm just stoked we're in the playoffs, been damn too long 
mean.gif
Ty Lawson may be back for the playoffs as he was at Denver's practice yesterday so we'll see.  Yup, our 3 year playoff drought is finally over
happy.gif

I totally forgot Omer had more than 20 rebounds last game 
sick.gif

I think he is an important pickup for the team, especially for his contract.

I'd like to give props to Omer for improving a lot, from a sub to a starter, you can see he's still improving 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think he's lost about 15-20 pounds (it looks like it anyway). He's gotten in shape nicely throughout the season, props to our big man Omer. Dwight who?

does anyone know the details about playoff tickets. I kept saying I was going to buy a mini package because I wanted to make sure to get playoff tickets but never did and I really regret it now.

Was at the game vs Pheonix Suns! It was crazy at the ending there. Lol.
Got my James Harden Bobblehead. And after the game got to shoot on the court. :pimp:

Got my playoff tickets for Game 3 & 4. IM READY!!
See y'all there? :nerd:

I have to wait to buy my tickets, but I know i'll be there for at least game three.

Controlling our own destiny :smokin , and the Warriors still have to play the Lakers tonight which could very well be another loss.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterocke...oesnt-plan-much-rest-for-team-in-final-games/
With the Rockets heading into their first game (Friday vs. Memphis)  since clinching a playoff spot, Rockets coach Kevin McHale said rest is an afterthought.

“We’re going to try to win our last four games,” he said. “That’s what we want to do. We’ll rest our guys a little bit, but we’re not a classic team that has a bunch of older guys that put in long minutes. We have a bunch of younger guys. They’ll be OK.”

The Rockets said they will not seek any particular matchup, but want to move up to sixth if only to hit the post-season on a roll.

“We’re just worried about us winning games and playing the right way,” guard James Harden said. “If we’re playing the right way, our brand of basketball, we don’t really worry about what see we are or who we’re trying to play. We’re focused on out momentum and us playing well as a team.”

Said Chandler Parsons, “I want to win out. I want to win the most possible games that we can. I don’t think it really matters who we play. If we come out and play our style and impose our will and do the things coach McHale has been preaching all year, we can beat anybody. We’ve proved that.”

Back
Top Bottom