Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Indiana is going to neutralize a lot of scorers with their length and versatility of their wing players. Didn't help falling down 20 points after the first.

I hate these types of games. "Psycho T" looking like a world beater with his overachieving ***, combined with their slow Jazz-like play and our lapses on defense were brutal. DMo :smh: Harden off and Lin slumping again :smh: ThRob and Smith brought it, but then Smith rendered his game useless by fumbling and not hustling at key tide turning moments

Last edited:
who would you guys rather play in the playoffs though? we could feasibly end up playing any of the top 5 teams depending on how we finish the season and how the final standings end up.

i think we could win a couple games against any of those teams, but i don't know if we can put it together enough to get out of the first round. MAYBE if parsons can start hiting a damn jumpshot again.

i would love to see denver or okc i know harden would go off in a game or 2 but i could see them beating denver in a series 

Denver, Clippers, or Memphis. I really think we could beat Denver, I know they've slapped us this season but I think they provide the best chance for the Rockets to advance.

I think Dmo needs to be benched. I would start Trob at this point to see how it goes, with Greg Smith backing Asik and Tjones/Dmo getting minutes a the four... I liked the small lineup we had when Trob and Smith were on the floor as 4/5.. They seemed to be meshing together.. I honestly can't believe Tjones isn't getting playing time.. That dunk against the lakers made me a believer 
pimp.gif

Why the **** hasn't Jones been on the main roster yet? Haven't we only been carrying 14 guys on the roster? No reason why he shouldn't be there since it's obvious he's recovered from is injury.

Why the **** hasn't Jones been on the main roster yet? Haven't we only been carrying 14 guys on the roster? No reason why he shouldn't be there since it's obvious he's recovered from is injury.
mean.gif

I wanna blame Mchale but I just can't lol 

LAL, GS, and Utah better better take some L's in the next couple games, cause even with the starters resting, I'm pretty sure we're taking one tomorrow. Grizz and Pacers are the same damn teams, slow, boring, grind to a halt *** pace.

This Rockets team is something :lol: They'll have a phenomenal season defining game, then follow it up with an atrocious, embarrassing, underwhelming game. Then just when you count them out, they'll surprise the hell outta you :lol: :smh: Oh well, great win :pimp: Garcia, Parsons, and Asik brought it, as did Lin (still needs to limit the TOs), and Delfino hit key shots. Can't be mad at all

Back
Top Bottom