Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

but for whatever reason can't even get garbage minutes in the NBA. why kevin mchale, why?
Supposedly T.Jones was nursing a hand injury and earlier had a foot injury, but prior to these injuries wasn't a reason why T.Jones received no playing time.

Lol
roll.gif

Matt Bullard@bull50 8m

@Jonathan_Feigen When Rockets double Gibson on the pick and roll, is that called a "Boobie Trap"?

Jason Friedman@JasonCFriedman 1m

Certainly one of T-Rob's better playing stints since trade. Staying in his lane so to speak. Taking care of boards, good D, finishing at rim

Last edited:
View media item 327005
That was fun. Still don't like mchales rotations though. There's no consistency in them. Thomas Robinson looked great out there.

Had a good time overall except for when the guy next to me got so drunk he started yelling at the ref even when they called an offensive foul on the Cavs :smh:

Also, I went to the warriors game Sunday. Therefore when I go to rockets games, the winning team wins by 30 or more. I just can't guarantee which team.

I liked Robinson's effort last night. He was very active or so it seemed..I guess it's true what everyone was saying in practice how he was a beast..Like I said though, James Anderson should get more playing time. This dude is schweet.. Perfect for backing up Harden..I think he should get more PT instead of cisco..

Tough road ahead but I believe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Jazz and Lakers losing was just a very great bonus 
devil.gif
 Beard will carry us against the spurs

it wasn't just that throb was active, he was playing angry which really helps the team. when he was rebounding he wasn't just looking to go back up and score, he was looking to put some one on a poster every time. i see parsons doing that too. when he has a path, he goes up trying to dunk on someone. love that energy and attitude for the team

Back
Top Bottom