Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

idCilXDwad7yc.gif

im1JZGZfv39VX.gif

ie4guujyxs7AM.gif

irrILPs1CXjfm.gif

ihR9sN84ZL495.gif

ibhIGuWSNnNemz.gif

ibs5oMbVUhFcD6.gif

ibpyRlE45DxHIh.gif

iLLznAnJaOSIo.gif

Last edited:
I liked Robinson's effort last night. He was very active or so it seemed..I guess it's true what everyone was saying in practice how he was a beast..Like I said though, James Anderson should get more playing time. This dude is schweet.. Perfect for backing up Harden..I think he should get more PT instead of cisco..

Tough road ahead but I believe 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Jazz and Lakers losing was just a very great bonus 
devil.gif
 Beard will carry us against the spurs
called it..Bearddd 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great way to start off this tough stretch of games. I'll be happy with 2-2, but if they go 3-1 I'll be excited as hell.

This dude Beverley basically called Danny Green a ****boy with that swat :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
that reminds me, does anyone remember at the end of the cavs game aaron brooks getting back on defense and pinning someone's layup to the boards? i was so hyped lol

:rofl: ^ a gif of that is actually on the last page, had me hyped too cause I never remembered AB playing defense back in the day :lol:

I hope Trob gets more minutes to defend west..I've been very glad that Trob's been improving little by little. I think he's learning that his role starts on the defensive end first: defensive rebounding, offensive rebounding, picks, blocks, etc. then once he gets that confidence, his offense comes: attacks the rim, rolls to the rim, goes to the line, put backs, etc. 

terrible start to the game today. i usually think we can win any home game, but we just came out too slow today. i hate that we always seem to give the other team a double digit lead and then claw our way back. just wasn't enough tonight.

Back
Top Bottom