Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

This Rockets team is something
laugh.gif
They'll have a phenomenal season defining game, then follow it up with an atrocious, embarrassing, underwhelming game. Then just when you count them out, they'll surprise the hell outta you
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Oh well, great win
pimp.gif
Garcia, Parsons, and Asik brought it, as did Lin (still needs to limit the TOs), and Delfino hit key shots. Can't be mad at all
I was thinking the exact same thing 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I'd like to point out that starting Greg Smith is a great idea, someone who can help out Asik on the boards, and protect the rim...Dmo can provide firepower off the bench.. the only thing though, is who is our backup 5? I wish Tjones can get some minutes 
mean.gif

I had my doubts on Beverley, but he is definitely becoming a favorite of mine... rest Harden the next game too, can't afford to have him get injured..

when lin has those TOs that means the ball is in his hands and he is controlling tempo. The offense looks better with ball movement and the game is easier for everyone. Harden doesn't have to work as hard
strange, but their record is decent when he does have high TOs

but he really needs to limit those TOs :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
funny and true
pimp.gif

Really great job by Mchale this year, regardless of his substitution patterns, and all of the things that happened this year, he should at least be  considered as COY... 

Can't wait to get a Harden jersey..I'm still waiting for a uniform change 
sick.gif
 lol

I'm just going to buy an alternate jersey if I can ever find one. hate the road and away jerseys.

9 games left. hopefully we can finish strong now that hell week is behind us.

Jason Friedman@JasonCFriedman 2m

Harden says sore foot feeling better but considers himself a game-time decision. Chandler Parsons (food poisoning) game-time as well.

Also: Terrence Jones back up from RGV and is taking part in today's shootaround
happy.gif

Hopefully TJones will get some "PT"..

Last edited:
:pimp:

Really great job by Mchale this year, regardless of his substitution patterns, and all of the things that happened this year, he should at least be  considered as COY... 
Can't wait to get a Harden jersey..I'm still waiting for a uniform change :x  lol

No... hell ******g no.

he's obviously had an unbelievably tough year with his daughter's passing. also had a huge change to the make up of his roster just days before the season began. youngest team in the lead, but he has them as the highest scoring team in the league. i'd say he deserves a vote or two.

I like the concept of the court, I think it could be executed better.

I'm still hopeful that they can get that 6th spot, only a few tough games left with Denver and Memphis. The rest should be really winnable games.

Looks pretty good. But I'd give anything to have those awful regular jerseys burned and never worn again. I'd rather they wear the ketchup and mustard alternates at home and on the road if they don't actually get new unis. Love those alts.

Greg Smith sure has been a surprise
pimp.gif
 Coming outta nowhere to contribute.

I see soo much potential in T-Rob man i hope he puts in alot of work this offseason, dude can really be special.

I also wanna see Tjones atleast get a few mins to play, id rather him take dmo mins. Dmo is way to raw right now he has alot of things to work on man. Not to mention his Defense is pretty bad imo, he is improving tho.

Greg Smith sure has been a surprise:pimp:  Coming outta nowhere to contribute.
I see soo much potential in T-Rob man i hope he puts in alot of work this offseason, dude can really be special.

I also wanna see Tjones atleast get a few mins to play, id rather him take dmo mins. Dmo is way to raw right now he has alot of things to work on man. Not to mention his Defense is pretty bad imo, he is improving tho.

i've been so wonderfully surprised by greg smith's low post game. t-rob and asik could learn a thing or two from him. my favorite thing about t-rob is how "mean" he is. he tried to dunk everything on everyone lol.

Back
Top Bottom