Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

A tale of 2 halves indeed Flip :pimp: loved seeing Smith step up, and Harden & Lin saying "F this, follow us!"

Man, them Bulls puttin' in work against the Warriors
smokin.gif

Chicago Bulls@chicagobulls

Through three quarters the #Bulls lead the @Warriors 94-63 (largest lead of the gm). Boozer 21pts 9reb 5ast 3stl, Robinson 20pts #CHIvsGSW

Last edited:
It will be an amazing if we win against them on Sunday, James Anderson needs minutes..I'd rather play him than Garcia.. If Utah loses tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Timberwolves vs Rockets highlights (3/15/13): http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/games/rockets/2013/03/15/0021200973-min-hou-recap.nba

Houston Rockets@HoustonRockets

POST GAME REACTIONS (3/15/13):

LIN - http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2013/03/15/Lin031513mp4-2414641  …

HARDEN - http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2013/03/15/Harden031513mp4-2414656  …

SMITH - http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2013/03/15/Smith031513mp4-2414647  …

Coach McHale discusses an amazing 20 point comeback win http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2013/03/15/McHale031513mp4-2414634  …

With the Warriors losing tonight now we're 1/2 game behind them and 1 1/2 games ahead of the Lakers
pimp.gif
  Beat the Warriors on Sunday then we'll have the 6th spot..

Last edited:
playoff races getting tighter, can't wait until the game on sunday. havent been to toyota center since they played the kings last season because i had to see my boy jimmer

If we get all 4 wins against the Warriors....

View media item 316686
Whether we finish 6th or 7th, I'd love for the chips to fall where the Lakers still don't make the playoffs. So if we happen to leapfrog GS, GS finishes 7th and Utah manages to slum in the 8th spot tied with the Lakers, oh well :lol: :pimp:

Out of the top 3 seeded teams, who would y'all rather face? We don't stand a chance against the Clippers or the Spurs, I rather we play OKC than the Clippers or Spurs...

Out of the top 3 seeded teams, who would y'all rather face? We don't stand a chance against the Clippers or the Spurs, I rather we play OKC than the Clippers or Spurs...
Clippers have the 4th seed. 3rd seed is gonna be a tossup till the last week because the Grizzles have it but are 44-20, Clips are 45-21, and nuggets are 45-22. And with the nuggets beating the Grizzles last night they won the season series and are currently leading the season series against the Clippers as well. So if all teams would somehow end up with the same exact record the nuggets would get the 3rd seed.

Memphis..that frontcourt is scary but I think we can win 2 games with Memphis lol..good experience for our young core..SAS, we'll get one game if we're lucky..OKC 1-2 games, depending on how we defend..nuggets, might be vulnerable too, I see flaws that we can exploit...

We deserve this loss, Dmo played like ish, and we cannot defend for what it's worth, especially when Asik leaves the floor..Next game is a must win, period. If we're a playoff team, we have to respond with a win in Utah, especially since we beat them bad last time and will look to get even with us..

Rockets gone mess around n slip out the playoffs, smh n get ganked by the lakers for their spot.

I still don't think they'll slip out. They need to come out urgency in the first half and stop messing around. This home stand is the perfect opportunity to lock up a spot. :smh:

I was at the game friday and sunday and 1st halves are terrible. It's like lets just mess around until it gets too out of hand. And last night Golden State is a much better team than Minnesota so they couldn't shut them all the way down and come back.

We get swept easy (if we stay in the picture) if we don't come out to play from the beginning against theses better teams.

We have no real half court offense, because we have no low post threats. Dmo looked lost after starting out cold. Shots weren't falling whatsoever.

F*** Mark Jackson for calling out Chandler Parsons on Twitter after the game, as if we didn't take 3 out if 4 from them.

the schedule for the rest of the season aint too bad at least, majority of the games should be fairly winnable
That's the thing with the Rockets this season is that games that we should easily win over the competition (below .500 teams) we always play to the competition and let those teams have a chance to beat us..  From now until the end of the season is a playoff game, the 6th through 9th seed are all so close to each other so anything can happen..  We also need to stop playing so lackadaisical in the 1st half, these past two games if we played like we did in the 2nd half we shouldn't have a problem beating teams or at least making a game out of it..  On to the the next game against the Jazz on Wednesday..

We have no real half court offense, because we have no low post threats. Dmo looked lost after starting out cold. Shots weren't falling whatsoever.

F*** Mark Jackson for calling out Chandler Parsons on Twitter after the game, as if we didn't take 3 out if 4 from them.

Lame *** was acting like GS won the Finals. They won that game, but we won 3 of 4, including having the tiebreaker, so I really don't get why he was puffing his chest all out.

That's the thing with the Rockets this season is that games that we should easily win over the competition (below .500 teams) we always play to the competition and let those teams have a chance to beat us..  From now until the end of the season is a playoff game, the 6th through 9th seed are all so close to each other so anything can happen..  We also need to stop playing so lackadaisical in the 1st half, these past two games if we played like we did in the 2nd half we shouldn't have a problem beating teams or at least making a game out of it..  On to the the next game against the Jazz on Wednesday..
*sigh* the growing pains of being such a young team..inconsistency 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom