OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

B
eek.gif
eek.gif
M

Got everyone!  

Hate to be the guy but im confused as shhhh at the twist. Can somebody break it down for me? Endless reps

^

Everything was done in order to make Carrie look weak and vulnerable in hopes of the enemy taking the bait and reaching out to her.

Hate to be the guy but im confused as shhhh at the twist. Can somebody break it down for me? Endless reps

Alex Gansa confirmed that Saul & Carrie hatched this plan after the CIA bombing. They were going to use Carrie's bipolar disorder & the fact that she slept with Brody as a means to find out who carried out the bombing. They had an idea it was the Iranians.

So Saul threw her under the bus at the senate hearings to make it seem like she basically disavowed & used Dar Adal to further cement the plan by putting her in & keeping her in a mental institution knowing that she'd get approached by the Iranians.

Saul never wanted to hit the 5 targets earlier in the season. He was focused on the Iranian. Everyone around him including Adal wanted to hit the 5 targets.

Saul carried out killing the other targets knowing the Iranian would come at Carrie in a weakened state trying to find out how his people were ID'd.

Damn I love Saul... :smokin

It actually makes more sense now how the first two eps didn't really get on track to how things usually are. It was all set up for this!
eek.gif
smokin.gif

What's really the double mind **** is now that you think about the past scenes where Carrie is going crazy over all this **** I don't know what was real and what was her acting like she was mad. She must've known the CIA was gonna leak that story without giving her name to draw attention to these guys that wanted to turn her. So when she goes to the reporter, when she goes to the restaurant, hell when she freaked out before the first hearing, even to Quinn who was just trying to nicely warn her she was off her meds and still acting
eek.gif
I was thinking about this too actually. I was trying to go back to the first 3 episodes and figure out if her acting crazy was part of the plan the the entire time 
eek.gif
 Mind =blown 

Last edited:
That was a great read Sinner. Thanks for posting...

So the season has 3 arcs/movements each having 4 episodes & we just saw the first? :smokin

^ You bet.  
wink.gif

I like how that interview clarified/confirmed some questions we had too...  

WOw they fooled us I thought for sure Saul was breaking Carrie down and instead they are working together. They set everything nicely.

I doubt that kid kills Dana.

He has to kill somebody important if not Dana, they haven't been featuring him and their relationship so heavy for nothing. Dude seemed off the minute I saw him, homie at his brother's grave talking about suicide :smh:, stay safe Dana.

hopefully he kills Chris if he tries to rescue Dana where is that dweeb he was probably playing video games :lol: so now Mike is back.

also that girl Fara (new girl working with saul) is fine you can't really tell with the way shes dressed.

Why would that kid kill easy p***y though lmao.

Fara is cute. Would wife with the scarf.

Last edited:
If all CIA agents looked like that I'd be typing this from the Middle East, she's gorgeous

I was really starting to lose interest in this show until last night's episode. That twist was a great way of infusing some sort of excitement and sense of anticipation to this season.

Honestly hoping they kill Dana tired of her teenage angst.

Plot twist was completely unexpected!

Wow at that pic of Fara. I've liked her the second I saw her appear on the show. Would wife her. I wonder if Saul will start noticing how at how attractive he is. Dude isn't getting any action from his wife.

I need to see more Quinn, dude is always doing James Bond ****.

Him doing work at that mansion :pimp:
Poor kid though :smh:

^Barney's girlfriend? I knew I'd seen her somewhere before.

Wasn't expecting that twist.
I was getting bored tbh but now I'm looking forward to the next one.

I don't know if you guys watch HIMYM, but Fara played Nora on there.
Oh now I recognize her.

She was adorable on that show and that accent was sexy as ****. Much better than Robin imo but Quinn was too.

The pic posted in here has her looking way more stunning.
He has to kill somebody important if not Dana, they haven't been featuring him and their relationship so heavy for nothing. Dude seemed off the minute I saw him, homie at his brother's grave talking about suicide :smh:, stay safe Dana.
What can you expect, he was being groomed by Dexter

Last edited:
What a twist!!!!

Was arguing with a friend after last week's episode about the pacing. I love the slow, methodical pacing. I told him it would make e payoff so much better. But I never expected this!

Outstanding television.

Back
Top Bottom