OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Da Goalie Gawd with the hatty posing with the nights spoils :pimp: (he has to share the Jennings with Crawford :lol: :rolleyes)

Not a bad trifecta,call him young Hasek :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
schedule is out. looks like my 2015-16 road trip is going to be 2nd week of February. Bruins will be @ Winnipeg, @ Minnesota, and @ Detroit. looking forward to it :pimp:

John Scott bids farewell, calls out Sharks teammates
June 25, 2015, 9:00 am
Email

John Scott recorded three goals, an assist, and 87 penalty minutes in 38 games for the Sharks last year. (USATSI)

"Thanks to all the fans in San Jose for a good year," Scott wrote in an Instagram post. "I enjoyed my time there even though we had a tough year on the ice...... At least now I can fight some guys on the team who I didn't really like @bgoodrow @christierney71 @loganc89 @brownbeaut18 @tommywingels @hertlik48 @tikot37 ... Wow I guess I didn't like anybody. #onepunch #bodybags #multiplegamesuspension #*****bettman #badteammate"

Scott, who was a popular guy among his teammates and added some life to a fractured dressing room after the playoff collapse to Los Angeles, will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1.

Players of Scott's type are seemingly getting fazed out of the game, but if he does catch on with another club, perhaps his first match against his former teammates will provide some extra entertainment -- Barclay Goodrow, Chris Tierney, Logan Couture, Mike Brown, Tommy Wingels, Tomas Hertl and Raffi Torres were all called out in the Instagram post.

:rofl:

as funny as that was...this **** head doesn't belong in the NHL. hope no one signs him

Last edited:
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 42s43 seconds ago
Bruins announce they've dealt rights to pending UFA Carl Soderberg to Colorado for a sixth round draft pick

knowing this...let's trade loui eriksson please

Draft is tomorrow, and I didn't even know :smh: Hope Flames get another winger or a good D prospect

Lucic would reportedly waive no-trade for Vancouver, and Benning is looking into a deal.

tumblr_m8o0u7kYZZ1ro7opk.gif

Bring in a player who is the face of a hated organization, who is on a career downturn.

Your fan base hates that player with a burning passion of 10,000 suns, BUT WHO CARES RIGHT. 

messier1.jpg

IT CANT FAIL!!>!"<$E:!LJ$:LJ!L::L!$:"LJ$!

giphy.gif

Well I meant the first round :tongue:

Can't wait to see the last minute deals. Ott and Buff already dealing. Lehner and Legwand for a 1st?

I was gonna ask you that, dude is worth that contract?

depends who he gets to play with. he def has the potential to be a $4M-$5M per type of guy. wasn't going to be that guy in Boston though. 5 years is a big commitment though. i wouldn't like the deal itself if i was an Avs fan. not until i could see what he does.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 5m5 minutes ago
NYR are looking for the best overall package, even though a 1st round pick for Talbot is attractive.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 6m6 minutes ago
NYR have been offered a 1st rounder for Talbot. Not from Oilers or Flames. Dallas, SJ and Florida still involved. 1st isn't a deal maker.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 1m1 minute ago
Mike Loyko retweeted Elliotte Friedman
Looks done. Uh oh. Mike Loyko added,
Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
Hearing trade call between Boston and Calgary. Working on details but sounds like that's where Hamilton is going.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 1m1 minute ago
Don Sweeney better HOPE he got top Value for Hamilton. Mulitple picks and top prospects.

sosly sosly

I am absolutely livid that the Bruins would trade their emerging stud defensemen for picks!

I was excited to see what Dougie could do this season and was ready for him to take over and be the #1 man on the blue line and they do this to me!!!

Now, they have a really good group of defenseman in Brodie, Gio, Russell, Wideman and Dougie.

This is upsetting!

Back
Top Bottom