OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

How freaking lucky were the Hawks to have Kane get hurt when he did? He doesn't get hurt and they don't have cap space for Vermette. OT winner + 2 GW in the 3rd of the Finals. :smh:

Weber getting knocked out of the 1st round. Getzlaf playing with a sports hernia. Bishop torn groin. Never losing in overtime. :frown:

Last edited:
i really don't know if the Rangers can keep getting as deep as they have the past two years. Finals and Conference back to back... pls hockey gods.

So Canucks gotta be the 2016 favorites.
only for what to happen?
nerd.gif

tongue.gif
As long as we avoid game 7's, it's smooth sailing.

Excited to draft another goalie, trade for another goalie, then sign another goalie in FA.

Damn good 6 games we were treated to in the Finals. Glad I got to be in Tampa for all/most of it (went home to Dallas on the weekends). Wish it would have gone 7 so I could have seen some **** burn in downtown Tampa on Wednesday night :smh: :lol:

I'll be up in the Northeast in the next few months, so I gotta link up with some of y'all to shoot the **** even though the season is over.

The atmosphere at Amalie Arena tonight was crazy. I can only hope that if Dallas eventually gets back to the Cup that the atmosphere in Dallas is half as great as it's been in Tampa.

Duncan Keith :pimp: I've become a huge fan of the guy over the past few years since I started getting more into hockey. Loved seeing him get the Conn Smythe tonight.

As sad as I am to see the season come to an end, the draft is coming up and the season starts in just a few short months :pimp:

next year's schedule comes out next week....June 22nd, 2015

The regular season will commence Thursday, October 1, 2015 and will end on Sunday, April 11th. The Stanley Cup Playoffs begin April 15th and run through middle of June in best of 7 series'.

if you want to feel like your entire life has been worthless to date, click the spoiler below...

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 1h1 hour ago
Jonathan Toews has won 3 Stanley Cups, a Conn Smythe Trophy, 2 Olympic Gold Medals & a World Championship.

He’s just 27 years old.

:lol:

Last edited:
^ My mind was blown the other night when I found out Brandon Saad was only 22 years old.

He doesn't, and will never have, near the awards that Toews does...but 2 Stanley Cups at that age is crazy.

Last edited:
Playing with a torn groin :x

Playing as a goaltender with a torn groin :x :x :x how in the hell was he able to push off or get down :x

West is best.

Kane and Toews 10mil cap hits kick in now. :pimp: :wink:

Time to dump and dismantle...for compliance

Mr_Burns_evil.gif

Congrats to the Hawks. Nothing better than seeing the euphoria from the winning team when the closeout game comes to an end. The grind during the course of a NHL season is like no other.

What I envisioned Crosby and Malkin doing :frown:

Congrats Hawks, Dynasty it is

Great series and some of those saves by Bishop with a torn groin?? Incredible

Back
Top Bottom