OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

absolutely pissed right now, LIKE WHY I NEED A EXPLANATION ?

we already had this dude man 

Last edited:

Just give us Colorado vs Minnesota already!!!
tired.gif
Surprised this wasnt the game. Or Minny/Chi.

No Canadian teams in outdoor games? 
They'll have the stadium series thing again right? Or the Heritage classic?

But I'd like to see Toronto and Winnipeg

As of right now there is no plan for a Canadian team in an outdoor game until 2015-2016 in Winnipeg.

However, I could have jumped the gun. Today Im reading that up to 3 more events could be announced; one potentially being a Heritage Classic with 2 Canadian teams. If that is the case, I was wrong. It'll be an annual thing.

I could have sworn last year they said they didnt want to annualize it. But I guess when the teams rake in that much cash and the popularity of them on tv...

absolutely pissed right now, LIKE WHY I NEED A EXPLANATION ?

we already had this dude man 
Hartnell is a bum; that was a bad contract although I can't say we got much back besides the pick
I understand the contract reasoning but damn man hartnell was a fun player to watch for me at least (deadly in that slot by the circle). Hextall said the main reason was to get "quicker up front"

So has every analyst for the past couple of yrs and they'll still suck... :lol: EDM that is. With or w/o your beloved Nurse :lol:

Them young guns have grown accustomed to losing and its become a culture.
That's fair. Edmonton requires a catalyst to defuse the status quo. I did not think Perron would be this good coming over from STL.

As of right now there is no plan for a Canadian team in an outdoor game until 2015-2016 in Winnipeg.

However, I could have jumped the gun. Today Im reading that up to 3 more events could be announced; one potentially being a Heritage Classic with 2 Canadian teams. If that is the case, I was wrong. It'll be an annual thing.

I could have sworn last year they said they didnt want to annualize it. But I guess when the teams rake in that much cash and the popularity of them on tv...

Apparently there aren't enough Canadian teams to make it an annual thing, except they have no problem using the same American team multiple times for the Winter Classic :rolleyes

The Heritage Classic in Winnipeg is confirmed for 2016, still no idea though of who we are playing. I'd like it to be Minnesota, I think that would be a great game

Apparently there aren't enough Canadian teams to make it an annual thing, except they have no problem using the same American team multiple times for the Winter Classic :rolleyes

The Heritage Classic in Winnipeg is confirmed for 2016, still no idea though of who we are playing. I'd like it to be Minnesota, I think that would be a great game
That'd be pretty dope :pimp:

Apparently there aren't enough Canadian teams to make it an annual thing, except they have no problem using the same American team multiple times for the Winter Classic
eyes.gif

this would be 
nthat.gif

You're right. I still think you guys end up with Spezza.

I think Kesler and Spezza's destinations are going to be largely dependent on what Stastny's plans are. If Paul goes to St. Louis, I think Anaheim gets Spezza, and Kesler ends up in Pittsburgh. If not, Stastny/Kesler will end up in Anaheim, with Spezza going to the Blues. I'd rather have Stastny or Kesler anyways.

Last edited:
:lol:

sorry brotha...even YOU can't offset what the cleveland of canada has to offer :lol:

**** you, jarret stoll btw...

:lol: :lol:

I see this dude in street clothes, at kings events, not in uniform basically on tv plenty of times, he seems like an AWM. But he keeps pulling all these model chicks :smh: I guess chicks dig the faceoff % :lol:

Back
Top Bottom