OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Fox sports west played season highlights, Gabbo had a lot more rebound and in the crease goals than I would've thought. Grindin, word to Clipse :pimp:

Also mayor Garcetti following in Quicks footsteps at the rally :lol:

Is Mike Richards at the rally? Didn't catch him...

:nerd:

Edit: Lol never mind I saw him there :lol:

Edit 2: doughty possible hypebeast? :nerd:

Last edited:

Presented without comment.

Last edited:
I'd really like to see the Bruins miss the playoffs and fold as a franchise.

:rofl:

feel the burn, my friend. just feel that burn. embrace it

in bruins news...Chia has informed ST22 that he won't be brought back next season. tons of love for ST22 but it's definitely time to cut the cord with him. he also had a couple classless moves this past season. time to work on that golf game, shawn. thanks for the memories though :pimp:

heard vegas has us as 8-1 odds as cup winners :lol:

******* vegas...at least let FA start :lol:

Last edited:
A little let down that King Henrik didn't get to hoist the cup, but happy that Brian Boyle didn't put his greasy hands on it as well....it's a catch 22. Oh well.

Funny you should say that, just saw this tidbit this morning from an article with the top 10 players GVT wise of the playoffs:

1. Henrik Lundqvist, G, New York Rangers
Goal GVT: 9.4 | Def GVT: 0.0 | Total GVT: 9.4 | GVT in finals: 1.5

Lundqvist cemented his status as the best goaltender of the past decade with this playoff run, despite a defeat in the finals. He posted a solid 0.922 save percentage against the Kings, including an incredible performance in the final two games, where he stopped all but four of the 92 shots he faced.

Hard to help against that team though. With the way they control the puck, you need some HEAVY top end talent on the front lines to counter AKA Chicago/SJ.

I see the Blackhawks parted ways with Handzus, the wheels are in place to fix the glaring holes :smokin

Again, congrats to the Kings for a well fought season, i feel much better that the Hawks fought all the way down to the wire with a championship caliber team, it shows it could have gone either way and i have much respect for them.

Don't take things personal.

Im kidding, I just never see the Oilers jump over Canucks - and I really want them to jump over the Flames this year. I just don't believe in that defense of theirs. We'll see how far Scrivens/Fasth takes them. But when they went up at a top 5 draft pick again, I wouldn't be surprised. :smh:

Last edited:
They need to trade assets I think. They are sitting on alot of talent that doesn't seem to mesh.

I know a ton of Oiler fans and the consensus is they want Hall traded, feel RNH doesnt have the upside everyone thought, and have an AHL defense.

Also, Yakopov seems to be a huge bust.

Last edited:
Yak will flourish once he gets out of Edmonton. Not sure what his price will be, but I have no doubt that he'll be wearing a different sweater to start the 14-15 season.

Back
Top Bottom