OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Lol no jus no OKB

What part of coaching is Bylsma good at? Can't make adjustments. Sux with the lines. Let's guys get hurt playing whiffle ball on the ice at practice

Weve been an AWFUL playoff hockey club under him for yearssss and seemingly got softer each go round

The writing was on the wall. Bout damn time

Most ppl that like him like him because well he's likable hah

Last edited:
Lol no jus no OKB

What part of coaching is Bylsma good at? Can't make adjustments. Sux with the lines. Let's guys get hurt playing whiffle ball on the ice at practice

Weve been an AWFUL playoff hockey club under him for yearssss and seemingly got softer each go round

The writing was on the wall. Bout damn time

Most ppl that like him like him because well he's likable hah

I don't believe in awful playoff coach, I don't buy that, especially with a top heavy team who's big stars have missed a bunch of time.

The game is too random to be firring people based on the results of a couple on 7 game samples.

To me thats not a reason to fire a coach and a gm.

A couple? He had one good playoff run

He also failed as the USA coach. Overrated

We need a grittier coach who will demand of his stars not coddle them

I will give u hes dealt with lotsa injuries but we cant keep being the best reg season team in the east and barely getting outta the first round. I know i know the kings get pushed to 7 games reguarly but we have the two best players n the world. At some point you hafta get results.

Good riddance i say. U may be right about ownership tho....

Last edited:
when you constantly underachieve the coach usually is the fall guy.

some coaches just don't get the job done in the playoffs.      the penguins have been underacheiving every season when it counts since they won that cup in 09.

smokin.gif
Can't lie pretty dope 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Peguins don goofed imo.

Firing guys based off the results of playoff series is stupid, I don't really see any evidence that Bylsma is a bad coach, people here talked about him as one of the best young coaches in Hockey.

I think it's a complete overreaction and a sign of bad ownership.
Couldn't disagree more with this statement. Bylsma was just what Pittsburgh needed in 2009 to get them back on track and focused in getting back to the cup finals. He served his purpose that season when the Pens where able to beat Detroit; he was their x-factor. Since 2009 Pittsburgh has underachieved on a large scale. The smartest thing ownership did was to oust their GM & head coach (should of done it 2 years ago). Sid & Geno should have multiple cups, but instead valuable time has been wasted and now we will see if their window is already closed.

NHL playoffs is cleansing after watching the soft *** and theatrical NBA

Dudes out here playing with broken jaws
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom