OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Great game to the Kings, i know they got this Stanley Cup on lock :smokin

Based on how my Blackhawks got eliminated, i can't bear to watch this Cup Finals though.

Last 2 hockey games ive ever watched has been :pimp:

I gotta go to a game some time.

That gathering in Bryant Park looks live. A few friends of mine ended up going. Enjoyed everything but the final score. If I was in the city this weekend id go.

I'm tempted to try and cop tix for game 2 at the last minute in hopes that they drop like they did today.

damn what a game. even as a rangers fan I can't complain about great hockey.

I was at Bryant Park. def a cool place to be but if you're glued to your TV for every game like I usually am this isn't the place to be. unless you're sitting close you can't see. they need a bigger screen.

but.

when the Rangers score it's insane. it's just like you're at the game.

Hagelin man. what a great game. I thought after his series of plays (breakaway and goal save) at the end of the third, momentum was on their side. Kings are just relentless gotta tip your hat to them.

even though Girardi basically gave overtime away... he's still not as disappointing as Nash. my god. for a guy that size with that power and talent... to play this bad. I'd stick him on the 4th line. dude needs a wakeup call because it's all mental with him.

sorry for the long post just excited that hockey is alive and well in new York. I hope rangers take game 2 not because I'm rooting for them but after this game I'd love to see this series go 7.

Last edited:
So no Instagram video from the Rangers of Bryant Park after Justin's goal? 
wink.gif

I dont know. This team seems destined win it all after coming back from 0-3. They keep digging themselves holes but climb right out of it somehow.

It's only 1 game though. Cant get too excited...

Its one game, you can't get too high or too low.

However after the initial part of the game where the rangers speed seemed to take its toll on the kings, from the 3rd period on the kings just outplayed the hell out of the rangers and if it wasnt for having a goalie of lunquists calliber perhaps this thing ends in regulation.

Hope the kings follow up strong on Saturday tho

precisely why I don't watch a lot of regular season hockey.

They need to get rid of loser points.

No one cares about the regular season hockey you don't watch doe.

Anyways...Drew Doughty :wow:

Justin Williams gonna get that Conn Smythe.

All good... in '94 the Rangers lost Game 1 3-2 in OT.

[John Calipari Voice] Mark Messier ain't walking through that door [/John Calipari Voice]

Last edited:
NY missed a golden opportunity to steal one last night. Gotta sting the players a little bit

This game was awesome, suck we got the loss though. Girardi has made a few of the bone headed plays in the defensive end. AV already pulled Diaz out for his piss poor play.

Just got outplayed the whole 3rd period...sucks they actually looked like they came out strong in OT...need to get game 2

bryant park's the place to be if you're looking for your next white queen
Upper West Side.

NY missed a golden opportunity to steal one last night. Gotta sting the players a little bit
Guess I jinxed the Rangers with my G1 prediction. Figured the Kings would come out flat after so many Game 7's and arduous series. Curious how much resolve and response Vigneault has instilled in the team to potentially steal G2.

Upper West Side.
Guess I jinxed the Rangers with my G1 prediction. Figured the Kings would come out flat after so many Game 7's and arduous series. Curious how much resolve and response Vigneault has instilled in the team to potentially steal G2.

Please jinx them again for game 2.

Kings looked flat early in the game. First period had me pretty impressed with that speed of the Rangers.

As long as Henrik is in net tho the Rangers got a shot.

No one cares about the regular season hockey you don't watch doe.

Anyways...Drew Doughty :wow:

Justin Williams gonna get that Conn Smythe.
[John Calipari Voice] Mark Messier ain't walking through that door [/John Calipari Voice]

don't be so sensitive.

Game would be so much better with no loser point.

as long as the kings can limit those stupid turnovers they will be fine, it seems like the only scoring chances the rangers had were from those turnovers...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom