OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm allowed to do whatever the hell I want when the team's I cheer for have 0 combined titles since I was ******g born.

laugh.gif
I hit a nerve.

Well your football team may not ever be better than mine but at least you have plenty of NHL teams to choose from that **** on the Sabres...

Like cmon. Twins win the title in 1991, I don't exist until 1992.

:smh:

Parents should have attended a World Series game. Being in the womb counts as being there.

Last edited:
Gonna be tough to decide between Game 1 and Million Dollar Listing NY tonight...

My prediction: Boston in 6

Last edited:
heading into the 2011 finals...i had no ill feelings toward VAN. coming out...different story :lol:

currently, no ill will toward CHI. actually like them. but we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks :lol:

i would be BEYOND disappointed in the effort of my boys if this happened

I don't think its going to be a series where Boston gets spanked while losing in 5.

Moreso a bunch of close games, overtime games. I got Chicago winning 1 and 2 at home, splitting in Boston and finishing it at home.

That said, having no real rooting interest either way, I would like to see a full 7 game series with a few overtime games, and game 7 going 3-4 overtimes.

i would be BEYOND disappointed in the effort of my boys if this happened

I don't think its going to be a series where Boston gets spanked while losing in 5.

Moreso a bunch of close games, overtime games. I got Chicago winning 1 and 2 at home, splitting in Boston and finishing it at home.

That said, having no real rooting interest either way, I would like to see a full 7 game series with a few overtime games, and game 7 going 3-4 overtimes.

heading into the 2011 finals...i had no ill feelings toward VAN. coming out...different story :lol:

currently, no ill will toward CHI. actually like them. but we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks :lol:

I got no ill will towards the Blackhawks after this past series but hearing that damn song they play after scoring goals makes me want to break the united centers sound equipment

Has there ever been a game 7 ot game in the finals. I remember Detroit game real close to tying their game 7 against Pittsburgh in 09 in the final seconds.

The Pens I said goodbye to aren't leaving :rolleyes
Took me a while to figure out what this meant but wow... Kind of surprised Bylsma got an extension ... Esp with the arsenal of players he had at his disposal .. And Goaltending wasnt even the issue either... Hmmm...

Wild need to hurry up and show our new away jersey... The **** they waiting for? :smh:

Jagr is soooooo underrated, if he was canadian people would know.

Jagr in 98-99 is on of the single most dominant stretches of hockey ever, when you take into acount that league wide scoring was down.

Jagr went 44 G, 82 A, 145, 20 more points than the next best guy, and i think 30 more assists than the next best guy.:x

Other than prime Gretzky, Lemiuex, and maybe Esposito, few have been better than him on offense.

People always get mad at me, but I take him over a guy like Messier all day every day.

Last edited:
I agree Jagr is amazing, but I wouldnt say he is underrated. Maybe a little forgotten about after his KHL stint, but there was a 5 year period where he was the best player in the league almost without question.

1st ballot HoF no doubt. Pens dont win those 90's cups without him.

Back
Top Bottom