OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

LFG!!

Been a while since there's been a blockbuster around these parts :lol:, about time after years of deadline day teases

Might be time to dredge up some of those Matthews v Laine arguments from 8 years back :lol:

LFG!!

Been a while since there's been a blockbuster around these parts :lol:, about time after years of deadline day teases

Might be time to dredge up some of those Matthews v Laine arguments from 8 years back :lol:

Hopefully he stays in the lineup and not just playing fortnite

EDIT: doesn't sound like it's from a valid source. but lot of Gaudreau car accident rumors flying on twitter tonight. sounds like it's not true tho

RIP to the actual victims though

EDIT: doesn't sound like it's from a valid source. but lot of Gaudreau car accident rumors flying on twitter tonight. sounds like it's not true tho

RIP to the actual victims though
Damn man, if that story is true he was back home for his sister’s wedding. Him being that dude aside, I couldn’t imagine a wedding with that happening.

Both brothers, who were New Jersey natives, had been in the area to be groomsmen in their sister Katie's wedding that was scheduled for Friday in Philadelphia.

:frown:

Gaudreau's death is the latest off-ice tragedy to strike the Blue Jackets in the past few years. Goaltender Matiss Kivlenieks died in July 2021 when he was struck in the chest by a firework while attending the wedding of then-Blue Jackets goaltending coach Manny Legace's daughter in Michigan.

Team weddings are cursed

Just awful news. Losing two sons/brothers on the same day. :smh: :frown:

One small mercy is that with the wedding being today, you would assume the family is all together.

Zero tolerance and no excuses for drunk driving.

i usually don't get shook up by news of famous folks passing and i can't even say he was one of my favorite players but this has me shook up. just the manner of it, surrounding circumstances, and of course having watched him all these years since he was at BC

Back
Top Bottom