OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'd live in Leduc before I'd live in Edmonton.

But I do love Foosh. Best shoe store in Western Canada. :pimp:
alonzo-mourning.gif

good start to free agency

Bad Religion Bad Religion the Bruins and Canucks swapping half their rosters via FA moves it seems :lol:

what's your take on Lindholm...doesn't strike me as a true 1C but that's what he'll be for us

I liked him alot, especially in the playoffs, but small sample size after he came from Calgary.

He was also playing 2nd lines minutes in the majority of games, so I am not sure how he will look. That's alot of money. Im a bit more sad about Zadorov, but Vancouver couldnt give him market value.

DeBrusk seems fine. I think he is the the stereotypical Tocchet guy though so hopefully he fits in.

Next CBA the league needs to do something about how the Leafs can dance around the cap. There is no way they should have the money for the guys they have, let alone the new signings yesterday.

DeBrusk seems fine. I think he is the the stereotypical Tocchet guy though so hopefully he fits in.

i like Debrusk a ton. good speed, physical, and can finish. only issue he ran into here was he would disappear for 10-12 game stretches. but when he's hot, he's money. wish we didn't pick up Joonas as part of the Ulmark trade...could have potentially kept him

Glad to see the B's finally have some type of enforcer. Have a feeling he'll become a fan favorite.

been seeing youtube clips posted that are like 5 minutes of Zadorov hits...just crushing dudes. felt like i was watching a clinic on headshots...not so much cause he's dirty but just cause of his size vs. those getting hit :lol:

He loves chirping too, honestly I wouldnt have been mad if we kept him. Meyers a took smaller deal to stay so I had hoped there was enough for Zadorov. Ian Cole also leaving was great news.

Froburt looks like a discount version (price and talent) at least in what Ive watched. Heinen was born in Langley, BC so probably nice to come home.

Adding Desharnais and Sherwood Forbort, we actually probably made the D Corp a bit more solid despite losing Z.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom