**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dude said Ryan Matthews 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that and was like who the f he talking about?

Heat Fans:

Whats good with Bosh?

I mean dude shot 1-18 the other week right? As a P. Forward how are you not getting to the rim and finishing more than 3 times a game? Whys he shooting all these outside jumpers that clank off the rim? Offense issues? Or he just doesnt want it on the blocks?

IMO hes charmin soft and how he was ever referred to as a superstar is beyond me

Heat Fans:

Whats good with Bosh?

I mean dude shot 1-18 the other week right? As a P. Forward how are you not getting to the rim and finishing more than 3 times a game? Whys he shooting all these outside jumpers that clank off the rim? Offense issues? Or he just doesnt want it on the blocks?

IMO hes charmin soft and how he was ever referred to as a superstar is beyond me

Originally Posted by amel223

As a Bulls fan who hates Lebron - I gotta admit, it's not Wade, or Lebron's fault.  The rest of the team just sucks.  Lebron might not be clutch but he probably wouldn't need to be if his teammates didn't suck. 
You right tho.

As a Bulls fan who hates Lebron - I gotta admit, it's not Wade, or Lebron's fault.  The rest of the team just sucks.  Lebron might not be clutch but he probably wouldn't need to be if his teammates didn't suck. 
You right tho.

hey guys i am not a expert in nba trade but could the miami heat trade chris bosh in the off season or next year or just trade him in anyway (to this point) dude has not prove tat he worth the money they are payin him...his getting paid like wade and lebron, he should be at least contributing more than 25% for the team overall but his just suckin like #$% first 1-18 and today 3-11 ...smh

hey guys i am not a expert in nba trade but could the miami heat trade chris bosh in the off season or next year or just trade him in anyway (to this point) dude has not prove tat he worth the money they are payin him...his getting paid like wade and lebron, he should be at least contributing more than 25% for the team overall but his just suckin like #$% first 1-18 and today 3-11 ...smh

What Miami needs to do:

1. Fire spoeLstra. If Riley doesn't want to coach, try to get Jerry Sloan.
2. Get rid of Chris Bosh, for cap space only if necessary.
3. Get Nene (who will be leaving in the summer with Miami being mentioned as one of the few teams he wants to join), an above average point guard and maybe another PG or big man for Bosh/space.

What Miami needs to do:

1. Fire spoeLstra. If Riley doesn't want to coach, try to get Jerry Sloan.
2. Get rid of Chris Bosh, for cap space only if necessary.
3. Get Nene (who will be leaving in the summer with Miami being mentioned as one of the few teams he wants to join), an above average point guard and maybe another PG or big man for Bosh/space.

Man where do I begin....... I was a Spo supporter but no one is responing to him..... Its time Jerry Sloan comes to Miami and gets his ring

Man where do I begin....... I was a Spo supporter but no one is responing to him..... Its time Jerry Sloan comes to Miami and gets his ring

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

You right tho.

people are STILL using the teammates excuse? what happened to making your players better?

You right tho.

people are STILL using the teammates excuse? what happened to making your players better?

why yall piling on bosh ... acting like he hasn't been mad consistent this year even though half his shots are jumpers ... wade is the one that has been horrible ... he'll hit you for 35 and then disappear and have 7 turnovers ... this ain't all on soft bosh ... this is on lebron for not being clutch, this is on wade being very mediocre, bosh for being anti post, and spo for only calling iso plays ... and i don't need to talk about the bench ... they need to start the game with the big 3 ... and then have bosh do his thing to carry the bench while wade and bron are resting... and then have the 3 of them on the floor in the last 7 min with all of them taking shots down the stretch w/ wade getting the majority and bron setting up ...

why yall piling on bosh ... acting like he hasn't been mad consistent this year even though half his shots are jumpers ... wade is the one that has been horrible ... he'll hit you for 35 and then disappear and have 7 turnovers ... this ain't all on soft bosh ... this is on lebron for not being clutch, this is on wade being very mediocre, bosh for being anti post, and spo for only calling iso plays ... and i don't need to talk about the bench ... they need to start the game with the big 3 ... and then have bosh do his thing to carry the bench while wade and bron are resting... and then have the 3 of them on the floor in the last 7 min with all of them taking shots down the stretch w/ wade getting the majority and bron setting up ...

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

You right tho.

Back
Top Bottom