**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

http://sports.espn.go.com...ntpage&pollId=108409

espn going IN
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Even Mchale gettin his shots in.
This is hilarious.
espn is pathetic.
anyways,

Portland played a great game.  I think they are a team that can surprise people in the playoffs if they are healthy.

I sat upper-bowl for the first time tonight and realized how weak our fan base is.  Over 50% of the people in the lower-bowl are wearing pink button downs or some other non-HEAT colored clothing.  Bosh is so disappointing lately, it makes me wish the Heat got Boozer instead.  He played so soft tonight and his offense was sloppy.  Good game by Bron and Wade; Wades block to dunk in transition was 
eek.gif

but thats 5 straight...Spo better figure out the formula, because if they're playing like this in the playoffs....SEE YA

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

http://sports.espn.go.com...ntpage&pollId=108409

espn going IN
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Even Mchale gettin his shots in.
This is hilarious.
espn is pathetic.
anyways,

Portland played a great game.  I think they are a team that can surprise people in the playoffs if they are healthy.

I sat upper-bowl for the first time tonight and realized how weak our fan base is.  Over 50% of the people in the lower-bowl are wearing pink button downs or some other non-HEAT colored clothing.  Bosh is so disappointing lately, it makes me wish the Heat got Boozer instead.  He played so soft tonight and his offense was sloppy.  Good game by Bron and Wade; Wades block to dunk in transition was 
eek.gif

but thats 5 straight...Spo better figure out the formula, because if they're playing like this in the playoffs....SEE YA

WILLINC wrote:

Bosh has to give us more than 7 points.

he's complaining about not getting it down low every time he got it he throws up a wide right or left hook shot
indifferent.gif
  ...Miller is up setting me so many wide open 3's

heirjordan15 wrote:

anyways,

Over 50% of the people in the lower-bowl are wearing pink button downs or some other non-HEAT colored clothing.  

laugh.gif
 I was saying the same thing me and my home boi was up there too we said look at all those rich sons of #%%$!@%
laugh.gif
  not even real fans the upper section be live ..
laugh.gif

WILLINC wrote:

he's complaining about not getting it down low every time he got it he throws up a wide right or left hook shot
indifferent.gif

heirjordan15 wrote:

anyways,

Over 50% of the people in the lower-bowl are wearing pink button downs or some other non-HEAT colored clothing.  

laugh.gif
 I was saying the same thing me and my home boi was up there too we said look at all those rich sons of #%%$!@%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

does the team really does not run any plays other than ISOs?

i have alway called spo out for his offense.. when he only had wade, it was give the ball to wade and get the +$%% out... i dont see why we can run plays with the big 3, miller, or jones for the 3...

Originally Posted by knightngale

does the team really does not run any plays other than ISOs?

i have alway called spo out for his offense.. when he only had wade, it was give the ball to wade and get the +$%% out... i dont see why we can run plays with the big 3, miller, or jones for the 3...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

WILLINC wrote:

indifferent.gif

heirjordan15 wrote:

anyways,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.  That's what I hate seeing at Staples
30t6p3b.gif
... Those people only care about timeouts so they can stand up and have people notice 'em
30t6p3b.gif
.. Sit your @$! down.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

WILLINC wrote:

indifferent.gif

heirjordan15 wrote:

anyways,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.  That's what I hate seeing at Staples
30t6p3b.gif
... Those people only care about timeouts so they can stand up and have people notice 'em
30t6p3b.gif
.. Sit your @$! down.

Bosh going 1-15 a few games ago and having a 7 point game v. Portland is ridiculous. You would think teams would have their hands full with Wade/Lebron so Bosh could get his. I have no clue what's up with dude.

Bosh going 1-15 a few games ago and having a 7 point game v. Portland is ridiculous. You would think teams would have their hands full with Wade/Lebron so Bosh could get his. I have no clue what's up with dude.

As a Bulls fan who hates Lebron - I gotta admit, it's not Wade, or Lebron's fault.  The rest of the team just sucks.  Lebron might not be clutch but he probably wouldn't need to be if his teammates didn't suck. 

As a Bulls fan who hates Lebron - I gotta admit, it's not Wade, or Lebron's fault.  The rest of the team just sucks.  Lebron might not be clutch but he probably wouldn't need to be if his teammates didn't suck. 

Originally Posted by amel223

so...Lebron James..of the 2010-11 Miami Heat...needs more help?

163210_180978805255939_172185706135249_483029_5953666_n.jpg

Originally Posted by amel223

so...Lebron James..of the 2010-11 Miami Heat...needs more help?

163210_180978805255939_172185706135249_483029_5953666_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom