**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

And Miami Cool fans, that guy in the away jersey named Aldridge, that's a power forward. Dude gets buckets around the basket and away from it. Chris Bosh need to go to the gay clubs on South Beach, he'd fit in better there than on a NBA court.
i always knew bosh was gay!!!

of course bosh is gay, its so obvious... that fool dont even run down the court after possessions. he prances like some kinda gay deer or somethin....

lol pause at 2:14 this was bosh an the heat again after today

Mike Brown was a great coach for Lebron but lebron didnt respect him
bron ego was to big for that coach
spo isnt the problem
plus Brian W. from espn heat index already reported 60 to 70 percent of the plays Spo calls Heat players drift off and run their own play
Pat Riley is one to blame he overpaid all 3 of them so they couldnt afford quality bench talent
Lakers got lamar odom comin off the bench
Heat got mike miller comin off the bench
godfather got 2 fix this problem asap

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I wouldn't mind Spo getting the can now especially after the stunt he pulled after the Bulls game. There's no discipline and they hardly run plays especially at the end of games when it's crucial and it's showed up in the results. 
30t6p3b.gif
. This team needs to get it together before the playoffs.
It seems like he thought he would just institute the Team USA pick n roll offense and everything would be just fine.  IMO, if Miami ran real offense (ball movement, man movement) they would get more production from their bench and they would be a much better team. 

Mike Brown was a great coach for Lebron but lebron didnt respect him
bron ego was to big for that coach
spo isnt the problem
plus Brian W. from espn heat index already reported 60 to 70 percent of the plays Spo calls Heat players drift off and run their own play
Pat Riley is one to blame he overpaid all 3 of them so they couldnt afford quality bench talent
Heat got mike miller comin off the bench

I wouldn't mind Spo getting the can now especially after the stunt he pulled after the Bulls game. There's no discipline and they hardly run plays especially at the end of games when it's crucial and it's showed up in the results. 
30t6p3b.gif
It seems like he thought he would just institute the Team USA pick n roll offense and everything would be just fine.  IMO, if Miami ran real offense (ball movement, man movement) they would get more production from their bench and they would be a much better team. 

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

coach isnt the problem
Brian W. from espn heat index already reported 60 to 70 percent of the plays Spo callsHeat players drift off and their own play
Heat got Mike miller comin off the bench
That is a coaching problem. He's lost the team, if he ever really had it.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

coach isnt the problem
Brian W. from espn heat index already reported 60 to 70 percent of the plays Spo callsHeat players drift off and their own play
Heat got Mike miller comin off the bench
That is a coaching problem. He's lost the team, if he ever really had it.

Great win by the Blazers. LA is a phenomenal player and should be given a lot more credit for what he's done for that Blazer organization. Especially with BRoy being injured for the better part of the season. I'm somewhat desensitized by all of this because I've continued to keep things in perspective. Blazers played better basketball tonight and congrats to their fans for a well deserved win! One game at a time is all the Heat can play ... one game at a time. Work harder and keep making positive steps as best as they can forward. I love the Heat and will always do so! Lakers on Thursday and should be another good one!

Great win by the Blazers. LA is a phenomenal player and should be given a lot more credit for what he's done for that Blazer organization. Especially with BRoy being injured for the better part of the season. I'm somewhat desensitized by all of this because I've continued to keep things in perspective. Blazers played better basketball tonight and congrats to their fans for a well deserved win! One game at a time is all the Heat can play ... one game at a time. Work harder and keep making positive steps as best as they can forward. I love the Heat and will always do so! Lakers on Thursday and should be another good one!

30t6p3b.gif

They don't have half court players to run plays. That is a fast break team. No low post players, no run off picks players, no point guards, and #6 don't like setting picks. So how are they gonna run an offense? They are what they are, a jump shooting, fast breaking, one on one team.

30t6p3b.gif

They don't have half court players to run plays. That is a fast break team. No low post players, no run off picks players, no point guards, and #6 don't like setting picks. So how are they gonna run an offense? They are what they are, a jump shooting, fast breaking, one on one team.

Pat Riley needs to get some blame for constructing this sorry %#! team.

Pat Riley = Isaiah Thomas

Pat Riley needs to get some blame for constructing this sorry %#! team.

Pat Riley = Isaiah Thomas

30t6p3b.gif

That's just it,everyone knows what we're going to do before they even play us. The style of play is just too predictable and teams are able to stop us on offense pretty quick. This losing streak has been against the best of the best and all but one of them were close games so I wouldn't panic just yet but this team really needs to get it together. It would be impressive to end this slump against LA which is probably the hottest team in the league right now.

30t6p3b.gif

That's just it,everyone knows what we're going to do before they even play us. The style of play is just too predictable and teams are able to stop us on offense pretty quick. This losing streak has been against the best of the best and all but one of them were close games so I wouldn't panic just yet but this team really needs to get it together. It would be impressive to end this slump against LA which is probably the hottest team in the league right now.

Twitter Brian Windhorst Espn reports

# Bosh stopped short of directing calling out the game plan but made it clear he's not happy with his role on offense.

# Postgame Chris Bosh expresses frustration about not getting the ball on the low post. Says he needs to be more vocal about demanding ball

Twitter Brian Windhorst Espn reports

# Bosh stopped short of directing calling out the game plan but made it clear he's not happy with his role on offense.

# Postgame Chris Bosh expresses frustration about not getting the ball on the low post. Says he needs to be more vocal about demanding ball

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

They literally emerge from no where at the end of games
30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

I love seeing the heat lose
pimp.gif
and your team is always losing...

south beach is going to be poppin after they win the ship
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
sit your +#% down...the heat are full of bums

http://www.didtheheatcrylastnight.com/

roll.gif

agold, my man.
laugh.gif
  if you think that is clowning then i dont know what to tell you.... if the heat are full of bums.. what in the hell does that make the cavs? if lebron left we would still be a playoff team... cant say the same thing for yall...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

They literally emerge from no where at the end of games
30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

I love seeing the heat lose
pimp.gif
and your team is always losing...

south beach is going to be poppin after they win the ship
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
sit your +#% down...the heat are full of bums

http://www.didtheheatcrylastnight.com/

roll.gif

agold, my man.
laugh.gif
  if you think that is clowning then i dont know what to tell you.... if the heat are full of bums.. what in the hell does that make the cavs? if lebron left we would still be a playoff team... cant say the same thing for yall...

Back
Top Bottom