**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

They literally emerge from no where at the end of games
30t6p3b.gif

i dont know but the only time i came in here was when this was stated:

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.
i watched a game on sunday and was surprised you didnt chime in afterwards.....

Moral of the story is every fan base should act like adults with class and respect and we wouldnt have a bunch of bickering and hate around here.

heat vs lakers on thursday. i think the heat will win by 7 or more. lebron and wade play the lakers well and bosh was taking a dump on the lakers on xmas. kobe always wants to prove a point to the heat and more times than not that hurts the lakers cuz he messes the flow of the offense up. kobe hasnt been doing that lately thus this 8 game win streak

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.

Moral of the story is every fan base should act like adults with class and respect and we wouldnt have a bunch of bickering and hate around here.

heat vs lakers on thursday. i think the heat will win by 7 or more. lebron and wade play the lakers well and bosh was taking a dump on the lakers on xmas. kobe always wants to prove a point to the heat and more times than not that hurts the lakers cuz he messes the flow of the offense up. kobe hasnt been doing that lately thus this 8 game win streak

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

And Miami Cool fans, that guy in the away jersey named Aldridge, that's a power forward. Dude gets buckets around the basket and away from it. Chris Bosh need to go to the gay clubs on South Beach, he'd fit in better there than on a NBA court.

It was nice knowing you...bout to get sniped

And Miami Cool fans, that guy in the away jersey named Aldridge, that's a power forward. Dude gets buckets around the basket and away from it. Chris Bosh need to go to the gay clubs on South Beach, he'd fit in better there than on a NBA court.

It was nice knowing you...bout to get sniped

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i know i'm late, but it just hit me..... the '10/11 Heat will have a worse record than the '09/10 and '08/09 Cavs

Fixed.

pimp.gif

Why did Lebron leave again?
Think about it.

Even though the Heat will have a worse record than the those two Cavs records, what's their record this year so far?

10-52

Oh yeah, that's why he left.
They are 10-52 because he left.

eyes.gif
Your point....

Serious?  Uh... '08-'10 Cavs w/ LeBron > '10-'11 Heat w/ LeBron

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Noble Kane just KOed Rohaholic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i know i'm late, but it just hit me..... the '10/11 Heat will have a worse record than the '09/10 and '08/09 Cavs

Fixed.

pimp.gif

Why did Lebron leave again?
Think about it.

Even though the Heat will have a worse record than the those two Cavs records, what's their record this year so far?

10-52

Oh yeah, that's why he left.
They are 10-52 because he left.

eyes.gif
Your point....

Serious?  Uh... '08-'10 Cavs w/ LeBron > '10-'11 Heat w/ LeBron

I feel for Heat fans right now...Spoelstra's choice of words during the interview where he put his team on blast for crying will be the end of him.

Headline for ESPN right now is:

"A Far Cry"

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
Noble Kane just KOed Rohaholic
roll.gif

I feel for Heat fans right now...Spoelstra's choice of words during the interview where he put his team on blast for crying will be the end of him.

Headline for ESPN right now is:

"A Far Cry"

Originally Posted by tim teufel

poor spo is gonna be gone. hope the knicks get him
believe me, it will be the best thing for him. i don;t think lebron is coachable. i bet he has no control over the team anyways..... if he gets fired, he can collect UI and get severance pay too.... and he'll get re-hired cuz he's decent coach.
Spo doesnt seem like the type to who can handle a big ego. He needs to play under a no nonsense coach like PJ or Riley. Lebron didnt do anything wrong today, the bench and Bosh are the reason they lost this game.  

Originally Posted by tim teufel

poor spo is gonna be gone. hope the knicks get him
believe me, it will be the best thing for him. i don;t think lebron is coachable. i bet he has no control over the team anyways..... if he gets fired, he can collect UI and get severance pay too.... and he'll get re-hired cuz he's decent coach.
Spo doesnt seem like the type to who can handle a big ego. He needs to play under a no nonsense coach like PJ or Riley. Lebron didnt do anything wrong today, the bench and Bosh are the reason they lost this game.  

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

I admit I really really underestimated how good the Lakers really are and did NOT expect that !%# whooping they handed down to the Spurs but I still don't believe they'll 3peat,it's just an extremely difficult thing to do. Just my opinion though,no need to agree and why are you only responding to my comments? There are a bunch of bold predictions made but you only call mine out,why?

I also don't go into other threads and make fun of other teams,that statement was just an opinion made in this thread.I don't go into the Laker thread to provoke any LA fans or another team thread to provoke their fans...

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

I admit I really really underestimated how good the Lakers really are and did NOT expect that !%# whooping they handed down to the Spurs but I still don't believe they'll 3peat,it's just an extremely difficult thing to do. Just my opinion though,no need to agree and why are you only responding to my comments? There are a bunch of bold predictions made but you only call mine out,why?

I also don't go into other threads and make fun of other teams,that statement was just an opinion made in this thread.I don't go into the Laker thread to provoke any LA fans or another team thread to provoke their fans...

I dont get why everyone suddenly wants spo gone. Is pat riley gonna turn chris Bosh into more than a 7 foot jumpshooter. Is he magically gonna turn the bums they have on the bench into real role players.... Is he gonna make lebrons last minute shots??? no,

This pisses me off so much with sports nowadays no matter the team.... Just because a good team goes on a losing streak guys dont need to be fired or traded. Its like everyone was saying L.a is a mediocre team than they come back and win 7 straight.... The heat will be fine.

However they are gonna be gone come the second round and thats something that everyone should have saw from the get go... They dont have the personel as of yet to win the east

I dont get why everyone suddenly wants spo gone. Is pat riley gonna turn chris Bosh into more than a 7 foot jumpshooter. Is he magically gonna turn the bums they have on the bench into real role players.... Is he gonna make lebrons last minute shots??? no,

This pisses me off so much with sports nowadays no matter the team.... Just because a good team goes on a losing streak guys dont need to be fired or traded. Its like everyone was saying L.a is a mediocre team than they come back and win 7 straight.... The heat will be fine.

However they are gonna be gone come the second round and thats something that everyone should have saw from the get go... They dont have the personel as of yet to win the east

i always knew bosh was gay!!!

i always knew bosh was gay!!!

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

the way we are playing aint no way we gonna win.. we might as well get slapped up before so we can go into the playoffs... i cant even explain what the hell is going on.. maybe we can be that kid that gets beat up on so much that he finally snaps and goes O DOG on dudes..

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

the way we are playing aint no way we gonna win.. we might as well get slapped up before so we can go into the playoffs... i cant even explain what the hell is going on.. maybe we can be that kid that gets beat up on so much that he finally snaps and goes O DOG on dudes..

Back
Top Bottom