**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Real talk.

Watching Miami this season and not just the recent 5 game losing streak. I don't get how the "so called basketball analysts" keep saying Miami is a great defensive team.

They haven't been playing great d or locking any players or teams up lately.

Miami also has the softest front court in the league and their centers are guys that should be retired and that no other teams want.

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

They literally emerge from no where at the end of games
30t6p3b.gif

Just caught the last few minutes of the game. Blazers bench outscoring the heat's 41-8 
30t6p3b.gif
Wade and James both having 30+ points and still lost. Bosh 7 points of 3-11 
roll.gif
. Riley needs to come down,Spo is useless

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

I love seeing the heat lose
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

pimp.gif

Just caught the last few minutes of the game. Blazers bench outscoring the heat's 41-8 
30t6p3b.gif
Wade and James both having 30+ points and still lost. Bosh 7 points of 3-11 
roll.gif
. Riley needs to come down,Spo is useless

I peeped Joel Anthony get an offensive board in the 3rd quarter RIGHT under the basket with NOBODY around him whatsoever and he passes the ball out. THEN, he throws a pass with nobody within reaching distance of the ball like 3 plays later.

sick.gif
alien.gif

I peeped Joel Anthony get an offensive board in the 3rd quarter RIGHT under the basket with NOBODY around him whatsoever and he passes the ball out. THEN, he throws a pass with nobody within reaching distance of the ball like 3 plays later.

sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

poor spo is gonna be gone. hope the knicks get him
believe me, it will be the best thing for him. i don;t think lebron is coachable. i bet he has no control over the team anyways..... if he gets fired, he can collect UI and get severance pay too.... and he'll get re-hired cuz he's decent coach.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

poor spo is gonna be gone. hope the knicks get him
believe me, it will be the best thing for him. i don;t think lebron is coachable. i bet he has no control over the team anyways..... if he gets fired, he can collect UI and get severance pay too.... and he'll get re-hired cuz he's decent coach.

What I don't get is the Miami fans STILL questioning why fans come in to this thread after the recent string of Ls. It's to be expected with the kind of hype your team had from day 1.

eyes.gif

What I don't get is the Miami fans STILL questioning why fans come in to this thread after the recent string of Ls. It's to be expected with the kind of hype your team had from day 1.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Real talk.

I don't get how the "so called basketball analysts" keep saying Miami is a great defensive team.
I haven't seen the Blazers shoot like that in forever.

Heat are just in a funk. It happens to all teams, but not every team is as hated as the Heat so they feel it the most. If I am Spoelstra I am seriously worried about job security though.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Real talk.

I don't get how the "so called basketball analysts" keep saying Miami is a great defensive team.
I haven't seen the Blazers shoot like that in forever.

Heat are just in a funk. It happens to all teams, but not every team is as hated as the Heat so they feel it the most. If I am Spoelstra I am seriously worried about job security though.

And Miami Cool fans, that guy in the away jersey named Aldridge, that's a power forward. Dude gets buckets around the basket and away from it. Chris Bosh need to go to the gay clubs on South Beach, he'd fit in better there than on a NBA court.

The trolls out in full force in this thread right now.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Bosh is the biggest weakness imo.  Doesn't even play like a big man.

Exactly.

Dude refuses to go in the post and attack the basket which is what he should be doing when his jumper is off like tonight.

It ain't looking good right now Heat fans.
ohwell.gif

And the Lakers are coming in on Thursday too.
sick.gif

And Miami Cool fans, that guy in the away jersey named Aldridge, that's a power forward. Dude gets buckets around the basket and away from it. Chris Bosh need to go to the gay clubs on South Beach, he'd fit in better there than on a NBA court.

The trolls out in full force in this thread right now.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Bosh is the biggest weakness imo.  Doesn't even play like a big man.

Exactly.

Dude refuses to go in the post and attack the basket which is what he should be doing when his jumper is off like tonight.

It ain't looking good right now Heat fans.
ohwell.gif

And the Lakers are coming in on Thursday too.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

pimp.gif
and your team is always losing...

Originally Posted by agold1002

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

pimp.gif
and your team is always losing...

Back
Top Bottom