**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by toine2983

The trolls out in full force in this thread right now.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Bosh is the biggest weakness imo.  Doesn't even play like a big man.
been saying this since day 1. 

Was pushing for the Knicks to get Bosh over Amar'e during the preseason.  Glad Donnie's the GM, not me.
smile.gif
  But jokes aside, Amar'e's a better fit w/ this Heat team than Bosh.  His leadership has shined this season and there's no way he'd let this Heat team falter like this.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by toine2983

The trolls out in full force in this thread right now.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Bosh is the biggest weakness imo.  Doesn't even play like a big man.
been saying this since day 1. 

Was pushing for the Knicks to get Bosh over Amar'e during the preseason.  Glad Donnie's the GM, not me.
smile.gif
  But jokes aside, Amar'e's a better fit w/ this Heat team than Bosh.  His leadership has shined this season and there's no way he'd let this Heat team falter like this.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

And Miami Cool fans, that guy in the away jersey named Aldridge, that's a power forward. Dude gets buckets around the basket and away from it. Chris Bosh need to go to the gay clubs on South Beach, he'd fit in better there than on a NBA court.

It was nice knowing you...bout to get sniped

Sniped for what?

And Miami Cool fans, that guy in the away jersey named Aldridge, that's a power forward. Dude gets buckets around the basket and away from it. Chris Bosh need to go to the gay clubs on South Beach, he'd fit in better there than on a NBA court.

It was nice knowing you...bout to get sniped

Sniped for what?

I think something to be happy about was that Wade was much more aggressive in the fourth quarter this game.

Its easy to explain this loss, Miami's bench had 8 points. It also seemed like Portland just could not miss in the fourth quarter... Oh and Bosh was absolutely terrible.

Hopefully they can pull it together for the Lakers

I think something to be happy about was that Wade was much more aggressive in the fourth quarter this game.

Its easy to explain this loss, Miami's bench had 8 points. It also seemed like Portland just could not miss in the fourth quarter... Oh and Bosh was absolutely terrible.

Hopefully they can pull it together for the Lakers

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i always knew bosh was gay!!!

of course bosh is gay, its so obvious... that fool dont even run down the court after possessions. he prances like some kinda gay deer or somethin....

of course bosh is gay, its so obvious... that fool dont even run down the court after possessions. he prances like some kinda gay deer or somethin....

What happened to James Jones? Why did he suddenly stop playing? Mike Miller's shot is MIA all season and Jones still doesn't get any burn??

What happened to James Jones? Why did he suddenly stop playing? Mike Miller's shot is MIA all season and Jones still doesn't get any burn??

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by agold1002

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

They literally emerge from no where at the end of games
30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

I love seeing the heat lose
pimp.gif
and your team is always losing...

south beach is going to be poppin after they win the ship
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
sit your +#% down...the heat are full of bums

http://www.didtheheatcrylastnight.com/

Why is it that the only time non-Heat fans come into this thread is after a loss to hate and post 3 pages of  "
laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

agold, my man.

laugh.gif
","
roll.gif
" and lame gifs and pics

30t6p3b.gif

It comes with lebron.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif

agold, my man.

I wouldn't mind Spo getting the can now especially after the stunt he pulled after the Bulls game. There's no discipline and they hardly run plays especially at the end of games when it's crucial and it's showed up in the results. 
30t6p3b.gif
. This team needs to get it together before the playoffs.

I wouldn't mind Spo getting the can now especially after the stunt he pulled after the Bulls game. There's no discipline and they hardly run plays especially at the end of games when it's crucial and it's showed up in the results. 
30t6p3b.gif
. This team needs to get it together before the playoffs.

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol pause at 2:14 this was bosh an the heat again after today

Back
Top Bottom