**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

# Postgame Chris Bosh expresses frustration about not getting the ball on the low post. Says he needs to be more vocal about demanding ball
Yeah, you not getting the ball is the problem.
laugh.gif

I mean, yeah, he could get it more in the low post but points in the paint isn't the issue. I can guarantee you Miami had more than Portland tonight.

# Postgame Chris Bosh expresses frustration about not getting the ball on the low post. Says he needs to be more vocal about demanding ball
Yeah, you not getting the ball is the problem.
laugh.gif

I mean, yeah, he could get it more in the low post but points in the paint isn't the issue. I can guarantee you Miami had more than Portland tonight.

Twitter Brian Windhorst Espn reports

# Bosh stopped short of directing calling out the game plan but made it clear he's not happy with his role on offense.

!%%$ BOSH!!!!!

Twitter Brian Windhorst Espn reports

# Bosh stopped short of directing calling out the game plan but made it clear he's not happy with his role on offense.

!%%$ BOSH!!!!!

james jones only played 1:31 seconds in todays game. dwade seems to be hinting in the press conference that spo needs to play him more. why hasnt he been getting burn lately?

james jones only played 1:31 seconds in todays game. dwade seems to be hinting in the press conference that spo needs to play him more. why hasnt he been getting burn lately?

what Doug Collins told MJ back in the day
Lebron & Wade isolation and score 50 each
dont even pass the ball just those 2 score
they have one of the worse benches of this season
i watch every second and it look more awful than sunday game

what Doug Collins told MJ back in the day
Lebron & Wade isolation and score 50 each
dont even pass the ball just those 2 score
they have one of the worse benches of this season
i watch every second and it look more awful than sunday game

Twitter Brian Windhorst

Bosh: "I’m a big man. I can shoot the ball but I’m a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out
+ Also he said "close mouths dont get feed"

damn Bosh is already jumpin off the wagon didnt take long at all

also on twitter #lasttimeheatwon is trending
damn they laughin stock of alot people hope they win on thursday!

Johnnib24 #lasttimeheatwon The economy want so *+$$+$.
 CLD1979 #lasttimeHeatwon the thudercats were on at 8am
differentlady18 #LasttimeHeatwon my mother was pregnant with me

Twitter Brian Windhorst

Bosh: "I’m a big man. I can shoot the ball but I’m a big man. So I have to get it where big guys get it. Then I feel I can start helping out
+ Also he said "close mouths dont get feed"

damn Bosh is already jumpin off the wagon didnt take long at all

also on twitter #lasttimeheatwon is trending
damn they laughin stock of alot people hope they win on thursday!

Johnnib24 #lasttimeheatwon The economy want so *+$$+$.
 CLD1979 #lasttimeHeatwon the thudercats were on at 8am
differentlady18 #LasttimeHeatwon my mother was pregnant with me

After that last Ryan Matthews three with 1 second on the shot clock, I'm convinced God is trolling the Heat.

After that last Ryan Matthews three with 1 second on the shot clock, I'm convinced God is trolling the Heat.

just got back from the game ... +$!+ was crazy almost spilled my drink on someone when wade blocked Matthew and went down the court for the dunk ...
bosh was horrible today ..smh dampier was awful on defense that Matthew 3 was cold 
tired.gif
 ... I just don't know anymore
30t6p3b.gif
 the refs killed every momentum we had going ..and I wanna address the booing the home team comment they were for the refs trust me ..
laugh.gif

just got back from the game ... +$!+ was crazy almost spilled my drink on someone when wade blocked Matthew and went down the court for the dunk ...
bosh was horrible today ..smh dampier was awful on defense that Matthew 3 was cold 
tired.gif
 ... I just don't know anymore
30t6p3b.gif
 the refs killed every momentum we had going ..and I wanna address the booing the home team comment they were for the refs trust me ..
laugh.gif

Unbelievable how everyone on Portland hit a big clutch shot. Our bench is non existent. Mike Miller sucks right now.

Bosh has to give us more than 7 points.

Unbelievable how everyone on Portland hit a big clutch shot. Our bench is non existent. Mike Miller sucks right now.

Bosh has to give us more than 7 points.

Back
Top Bottom