**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

i have to agree wit couple callers on 790 ticket
Lebron or Wade need to come off the bench
everybody say they same player so maybe they both need their own unit

i have to agree wit couple callers on 790 ticket
everybody say they same player so maybe they both need their own unit

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Y A N K E E S B U L L S 4 9 E R S
SINCE '91 SON

is this real life??  
GotHolesInMySocks......explain this ******$t

who are u that i have to explain anything

Lmao, true...phucking front runner!

laugh.gif
@ this kid

welcome2jungle wrote:

For 115 million dollars? 
ohwell.gif

Which one of those two do you see willing to come off the bench?  In the primes of their career.......
laugh.gif

Not likely. 

Spo could just adjust his rotation a lil different and keep them on the court separately as much as possible.  (if that is where you deem the problem, I do not) 

They need more movement on offense imo.  Screen and rolls, pick and rolls, backdoor cuts, swing the ball side to side more, pick and pops, more entries into the post, stuff like that. 

welcome2jungle wrote:

For 115 million dollars? 
ohwell.gif

Which one of those two do you see willing to come off the bench?  In the primes of their career.......
laugh.gif

Not likely. 

Spo could just adjust his rotation a lil different and keep them on the court separately as much as possible.  (if that is where you deem the problem, I do not) 

They need more movement on offense imo.  Screen and rolls, pick and rolls, backdoor cuts, swing the ball side to side more, pick and pops, more entries into the post, stuff like that. 

bosh comes off the bench, he's gonna have to take that odom role and swallow some pride but if he can, he will thrive very well. the 2nd unit can just post him up and he can kick it back out when they swarm him. wade and bron will get their 20-30 a night, it's not the starting lineup but the bench that needs help. honestly i believe bosh can have monster games off the bench, but will he be willing
nope

bosh comes off the bench, he's gonna have to take that odom role and swallow some pride but if he can, he will thrive very well. the 2nd unit can just post him up and he can kick it back out when they swarm him. wade and bron will get their 20-30 a night, it's not the starting lineup but the bench that needs help. honestly i believe bosh can have monster games off the bench, but will he be willing
nope

All these players i named have big contracts
Gilbert Areans come off the bench and makes more money than Lebron,Wade & Bosh
Gerald Wallace coming off the bench
Lamar Odom coming off the bench
Brandon Roy coming off the bench
Jamal Crawford coming off the bench
Jr Smith coming off the bench
superstars can come off the bench ego got to chill

All these players i named have big contracts
Gilbert Areans come off the bench and makes more money than Lebron,Wade & Bosh
Gerald Wallace coming off the bench
Lamar Odom coming off the bench
Brandon Roy coming off the bench
Jamal Crawford coming off the bench
Jr Smith coming off the bench
superstars can come off the bench ego got to chill

it doesnt matter about the contract... non of those guys you names are superstars... they are not even all stars anymore... superstars do not come off the bench...
name a top 15 player in scoring that comes off the bench, matter fact name anyone in the to 20-30 that comes off bench...

it doesnt matter about the contract... non of those guys you names are superstars... they are not even all stars anymore... superstars do not come off the bench...
name a top 15 player in scoring that comes off the bench, matter fact name anyone in the to 20-30 that comes off bench...

welcome2jungle wrote:

laugh.gif
 lets see if kobe or pau can come off the bench while we're at it with jokes.

listen, miami will get it. they are still top seeded team in the league! teams go through their struggles. a month ago they were the hottest team in the league, they know how to put string of wins together.

a huge win over us tomorrow will help with finishing off their season on a good note.

welcome2jungle wrote:

laugh.gif
 lets see if kobe or pau can come off the bench while we're at it with jokes.

listen, miami will get it. they are still top seeded team in the league! teams go through their struggles. a month ago they were the hottest team in the league, they know how to put string of wins together.

a huge win over us tomorrow will help with finishing off their season on a good note.

Originally Posted by CP1708

THIS THIS Mutha %+#%%@* THIS 

i was thinking that Bosh should come off the bench... have a Lamar Odom type role where he would thrive with the 2nd unit.
edit:  whoops, dhart48 mentioned exactly the same thing 
laugh.gif

i was thinking that Bosh should come off the bench... have a Lamar Odom type role where he would thrive with the 2nd unit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif
I'm reading your post like "this Motha&%$#@ stole my idea"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's all good

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif
I'm reading your post like "this Motha&%$#@ stole my idea"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's all good

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ive been saying.. spo need to have more plays on offense.... why dont we do more pick and rolls with wade and lebron...

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ive been saying.. spo need to have more plays on offense.... why dont we do more pick and rolls with wade and lebron...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Name another team where 2 of the best players in the league play together, and where both are ball dominant.

Yeah its out of the norm but so is this team, so maybe they should try witching it up a bit. Im far from a heat fan but there have been only a few moments this season when either of em goes all out. It looks like they theyre out playing 70-75% cuz the other guy usually has the ball in his hands. Id rather see them both giving 100% and playing up to their full potential than sticking to some tradition.

If 1 guy did come off the bench wouldnt that allow the mediocre starters to play better since theyll have to be more involved in the offense and get more shots ? ( especially bosh)

Im not saying it will but happen but i dont see why the option should completely off the table.

Back
Top Bottom