**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by JUS3

Knowing how things work with the Lakers during the regular season, Lebron is hittin a game winner on Thursday
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i feel the same way
laugh.gif
frown.gif

its either we get blown out or we lose a close one due to a wade or bron or even a bosh game winner. expect it

Originally Posted by JUS3

Knowing how things work with the Lakers during the regular season, Lebron is hittin a game winner on Thursday
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i feel the same way
laugh.gif
frown.gif

its either we get blown out or we lose a close one due to a wade or bron or even a bosh game winner. expect it

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

cool... how many grooms men you having?... when is your wedding date?...
anyways blazers are a tough team... we had to go to OT to get a win last time..

Wedding is 9/25/11 here in Tampa.... My fiancee and I are still debating to keep it at 4 groomsmen and 4 bridesmaids but she wants to add 2 more on her side making it 4 and 6 
30t6p3b.gif
. I told her it's all about SYMMETRY lol 
laugh.gif
 but she's not trying to hear me out.

Aye man, just say "yes dear" til the wedding's over with.  Them bride's go all out for this @#$%, all you gotta do is show up sober. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Congrats man. 
pimp.gif

Wedding is 9/25/11 here in Tampa.... My fiancee and I are still debating to keep it at 4 groomsmen and 4 bridesmaids but she wants to add 2 more on her side making it 4 and 6 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Aye man, just say "yes dear" til the wedding's over with.  Them bride's go all out for this @#$%, all you gotta do is show up sober. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Congrats man. 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

congrats bro! now the question is....

wheres the bachelor party at?!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Congrats man. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Aint that the damn truth CP ..... appreciate the blessings my dude RESPECT 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Congrats man. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Aint that the damn truth CP ..... appreciate the blessings my dude RESPECT 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

haaa  
laugh.gif
 No Doubt WCF and I appreciate the blessings homie! I live in Tampa but I'll be heading back to my hometown Miami for an astronomical event that my cousin and his 400 Club Promoter friends will be throwing for me! 
eek.gif
 ..... I hope to make it out that weekend alive 
laugh.gif
!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

haaa  
laugh.gif
 No Doubt WCF and I appreciate the blessings homie! I live in Tampa but I'll be heading back to my hometown Miami for an astronomical event that my cousin and his 400 Club Promoter friends will be throwing for me! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
!

This whole crying thing has become insane,it's become a circus, I turn on SC and they're calling it "crygate" and have a top 10 crying moments 
indifferent.gif
. WTH?? Coach Spo is also a $*%#+!$ for starting this whole thing
indifferent.gif
,why in the world would you tell the media that knowing that everything this team does becomes a huge deal. I've NEVER seen a team get scrutinized this much for every tiny thing that they do. It's getting ridiculous,every show starts with a story on them.

If I was on that team,I would be trying the hardest I've ever tried to shut everyone up and prove them wrong. I hope this is what's going on in their heads right now instead of feeling sorry for themselves they should use all this criticizem as motivation.

It would be incredible if they won a title this year under all this adversity to just shut everyone up. I bet people would still find a way to hate if they do
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways,Blazers tonight,They've been pretty bad on the road and hopefully this team has moved on from the past week and are ready to get back to winning games. Lakers after that also so hopefully they'll remember all the crap about not winning against good teams and take it to the Lakers.

This whole crying thing has become insane,it's become a circus, I turn on SC and they're calling it "crygate" and have a top 10 crying moments 
indifferent.gif
. WTH?? Coach Spo is also a $*%#+!$ for starting this whole thing
indifferent.gif
,why in the world would you tell the media that knowing that everything this team does becomes a huge deal. I've NEVER seen a team get scrutinized this much for every tiny thing that they do. It's getting ridiculous,every show starts with a story on them.

If I was on that team,I would be trying the hardest I've ever tried to shut everyone up and prove them wrong. I hope this is what's going on in their heads right now instead of feeling sorry for themselves they should use all this criticizem as motivation.

It would be incredible if they won a title this year under all this adversity to just shut everyone up. I bet people would still find a way to hate if they do
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways,Blazers tonight,They've been pretty bad on the road and hopefully this team has moved on from the past week and are ready to get back to winning games. Lakers after that also so hopefully they'll remember all the crap about not winning against good teams and take it to the Lakers.

on to the game..... i was watching what J rose was saying about us losing to playoff teams, or the top 6 teams... all these games are by 2-3 points for us to win or tie... its just one shot in the game that didnt fall... its not like its a blow out and we are just getting stomped on by the other elite teams... yeah its another step in our way but not a big one...
blowing leads is my main concern... we have lost enough close games this season, where it doesnt faze me anymore...

on to the game..... i was watching what J rose was saying about us losing to playoff teams, or the top 6 teams... all these games are by 2-3 points for us to win or tie... its just one shot in the game that didnt fall... its not like its a blow out and we are just getting stomped on by the other elite teams... yeah its another step in our way but not a big one...
blowing leads is my main concern... we have lost enough close games this season, where it doesnt faze me anymore...

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

haaa  
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
!
Let me get on that guest list homie... 
glasses.gif
I'm in Broward County. 

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

haaa  
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
!
Let me get on that guest list homie... 
glasses.gif
I'm in Broward County. 

FU COMCAST..... i was hoping i can watch the game without the stupid blazer announcers, COMCAST AROUND PORTLAND ARE *#$$%!+%.... they dont even play the game on regular channels most of the time, you have to subscribe to comcast to watch blazer games....

FU COMCAST..... i was hoping i can watch the game without the stupid blazer announcers, COMCAST AROUND PORTLAND ARE *#$$%!+%.... they dont even play the game on regular channels most of the time, you have to subscribe to comcast to watch blazer games....

FU COMCAST..... i was hoping i can watch the game without the stupid blazer announcers
Karma for being a supposed Team Pacific Northwest member and a Heat fan? Karma for being a supposed Team Pacific Northwest member and a Heat fan.
nerd.gif

Good start to the game, but I don't think it will last. Heat will pull this one out, and it won't take a game-winner, either.

FU COMCAST..... i was hoping i can watch the game without the stupid blazer announcers
Karma for being a supposed Team Pacific Northwest member and a Heat fan? Karma for being a supposed Team Pacific Northwest member and a Heat fan.
nerd.gif

Good start to the game, but I don't think it will last. Heat will pull this one out, and it won't take a game-winner, either.

laugh.gif
i dare you to call me out on S&T... i dont need a heat sig for people on here to know what team i am a fan of... my kids are heat fans... reason for the PNW sig is when i first came to NT.. do you know who BIG FAME ONE is?

laugh.gif
i dare you to call me out on S&T... i dont need a heat sig for people on here to know what team i am a fan of... my kids are heat fans... reason for the PNW sig is when i first came to NT.. do you know who BIG FAME ONE is?

Back
Top Bottom