**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

30t6p3b.gif
damp trying to guard LA

I was joking, dude. I know you're not a bandwagoner.

Game is pretty slow so far but the fourth could be pretty intense if this continues. Last time these two met LeBron destroyed Portland. I was glad I decided not to see that in person after all.

I was joking, dude. I know you're not a bandwagoner.

Game is pretty slow so far but the fourth could be pretty intense if this continues. Last time these two met LeBron destroyed Portland. I was glad I decided not to see that in person after all.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

30t6p3b.gif
damp trying to guard LA
LA has polished his game so well to becoming one of the premier forwards in the game without question ...
i used to call him out for being soft... dude has put in work this season.. damp is too slow trying to guard him... anthony does well against quicker C's...

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

30t6p3b.gif
damp trying to guard LA
LA has polished his game so well to becoming one of the premier forwards in the game without question ...
i used to call him out for being soft... dude has put in work this season.. damp is too slow trying to guard him... anthony does well against quicker C's...

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif
i was about to say.. no one has ever called me out in S&T before about my team

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif

Lucky you
tired.gif
Holic man, you've got nothing to prove to anyone fam .... we know who's in these threads regularly and not just on game nights and you've made it clear on where you stand homie! 

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif

Lucky you
tired.gif
Holic man, you've got nothing to prove to anyone fam .... we know who's in these threads regularly and not just on game nights and you've made it clear on where you stand homie! 

M&M's getting open looks but he's got to hit them at a better percentage ...... either way he's gotta keep shooting. They'll start to fall!

M&M's getting open looks but he's got to hit them at a better percentage ...... either way he's gotta keep shooting. They'll start to fall!

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif

Lucky you
tired.gif
the reason people call you out because its hard to see how people can fully root for 2 teams with heart and passion.. especially if they play each other... i understand if you root for a player on another team, i still check for beasley and other players, hope they put up good numbers and get a win....

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif

Lucky you
tired.gif
the reason people call you out because its hard to see how people can fully root for 2 teams with heart and passion.. especially if they play each other... i understand if you root for a player on another team, i still check for beasley and other players, hope they put up good numbers and get a win....

Back
Top Bottom