**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Knowing how things work with the Lakers during the regular season, Lebron is hittin a game winner on Thursday
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i would be surprised if the lakers beat the heat on thursday. lebron and wade both get up for games against the lakers always. and we all saw what happend last time the heat lost four straight

i would be surprised if the lakers beat the heat on thursday. lebron and wade both get up for games against the lakers always. and we all saw what happend last time the heat lost four straight

I'm still trying to understand why Spoelstra decided to leak that players were crying to the media.

Given how any and everything about this team is magnified 1370940294834939393 times, he had to have known saying that would just add more fuel to the fire.

Anyone else notice how John Anderson and Steve Levy were taking shots at the Heat pretty much all throughout Sportscenter Sunday?

I guess objectivity doesn't apply when it concerns the Heat.

I'm still trying to understand why Spoelstra decided to leak that players were crying to the media.

Given how any and everything about this team is magnified 1370940294834939393 times, he had to have known saying that would just add more fuel to the fire.

Anyone else notice how John Anderson and Steve Levy were taking shots at the Heat pretty much all throughout Sportscenter Sunday?

I guess objectivity doesn't apply when it concerns the Heat.

I know the lakers fans could care less, but can't we just take one game at a time? 
grin.gif

I'll be at the game tonight.  Portland is very underrated and their slow offensive pace will allow the Heat to get set in their defense, which is very good for us if they get all of their rotations right.  DONT LEAVE BATUM OR MATTHEWS OPEN FOR 3!!!

VAMOS EL HEAT

I know the lakers fans could care less, but can't we just take one game at a time? 
grin.gif

I'll be at the game tonight.  Portland is very underrated and their slow offensive pace will allow the Heat to get set in their defense, which is very good for us if they get all of their rotations right.  DONT LEAVE BATUM OR MATTHEWS OPEN FOR 3!!!

VAMOS EL HEAT

LA is playing incredible basketball this year and I give him a lot of credit for continuing to be inspired to play well for his team at an ALL STAR level, despite not getting the bid in this years events.Should be a good game and I don't expect the Blazers to back down one bit ...... In addition, I believe BRoy is playing so he may play a huge factor in this game for the Blazers. Heat can win this game but have to be able to execute better and defensively rotate to open shooters more effectively. I'll be at my usual spot in North Tampa "Tilted Kilt' watching the game with a few homies! h3at23, get at me homie! Oldsmar isnt that far away 
laugh.gif
!!!

LA is playing incredible basketball this year and I give him a lot of credit for continuing to be inspired to play well for his team at an ALL STAR level, despite not getting the bid in this years events.Should be a good game and I don't expect the Blazers to back down one bit ...... In addition, I believe BRoy is playing so he may play a huge factor in this game for the Blazers. Heat can win this game but have to be able to execute better and defensively rotate to open shooters more effectively. I'll be at my usual spot in North Tampa "Tilted Kilt' watching the game with a few homies! h3at23, get at me homie! Oldsmar isnt that far away 
laugh.gif
!!!

cool... how many grooms men you having?... when is your wedding date?...
anyways blazers are a tough team... we had to go to OT to get a win last time..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Wedding is 9/25/11 here in Tampa.... My fiancee and I are still debating to keep it at 4 groomsmen and 4 bridesmaids but she wants to add 2 more on her side making it 4 and 6 
30t6p3b.gif
. I told her it's all about SYMMETRY lol 
laugh.gif
 but she's not trying to hear me out.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Wedding is 9/25/11 here in Tampa.... My fiancee and I are still debating to keep it at 4 groomsmen and 4 bridesmaids but she wants to add 2 more on her side making it 4 and 6 
30t6p3b.gif
. I told her it's all about SYMMETRY lol 
laugh.gif
 but she's not trying to hear me out.

lol @ ESPN sportsnation question

Which will happen first

NFL labor agreement

Lebron hitting a game winner

*DEAD*

lol @ ESPN sportsnation question

Which will happen first

NFL labor agreement

Lebron hitting a game winner

*DEAD*

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Miami Heat’s recent losses troubling, but hardly conclusive[/h1]

B82649449Z.1_20110306210355_000+GL72CHK8O.1-0.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.jpg

The Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade, left, and LeBron James object to a call while on the bench in the second period against the Chicago Bulls at AmericanAirlines Arena on March 6, 2011.
Charles Trainor Jr / STAFF

clear.gif

[h2]Related Content[/h2]
WEB VOTEWhich Heat player do you believe cried after Sunday’s loss to Chicago?
Chris Bosh Mario Chalmers LeBron James Mike Miller Dwyane Wade Someone else

Your vote has been counted, thank you for voting.
[h3]BY DAN LE BATARD[/h3][h3][email protected][/h3]
Agnostic: A person who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of God but does not deny that God might exist.

I’m a sports agnostic. I’m not much of a believer in the unseen, in things like intangibles. But I’m not an atheist about them, either. I just believe that odd things happen all the time in sports, a single bounce or call or game changing everything, and I usually don’t see that as proof of anything unseen except randomness, God laughing as humans scurry to decipher the holy code in His joke. I’m comfortable with “I don’t know

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Miami Heat’s recent losses troubling, but hardly conclusive[/h1]

B82649449Z.1_20110306210355_000+GL72CHK8O.1-0.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.jpg

The Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade, left, and LeBron James object to a call while on the bench in the second period against the Chicago Bulls at AmericanAirlines Arena on March 6, 2011.
Charles Trainor Jr / STAFF

clear.gif

[h2]Related Content[/h2]
WEB VOTEWhich Heat player do you believe cried after Sunday’s loss to Chicago?
Chris Bosh Mario Chalmers LeBron James Mike Miller Dwyane Wade Someone else

Your vote has been counted, thank you for voting.
[h3]BY DAN LE BATARD[/h3][h3][email protected][/h3]
Agnostic: A person who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of God but does not deny that God might exist.

I’m a sports agnostic. I’m not much of a believer in the unseen, in things like intangibles. But I’m not an atheist about them, either. I just believe that odd things happen all the time in sports, a single bounce or call or game changing everything, and I usually don’t see that as proof of anything unseen except randomness, God laughing as humans scurry to decipher the holy code in His joke. I’m comfortable with “I don’t know

Like I said in the NBA thread, these moments are going to make some great scenes in the heat's championship dvd. They'll figure it out. You have to expect that DWAYNE WADE and LEBRON JAMES along with CHRIS BOSH will not fail too many more times.

I think Miami wins this one agains the blazers tonight as well.

Like I said in the NBA thread, these moments are going to make some great scenes in the heat's championship dvd. They'll figure it out. You have to expect that DWAYNE WADE and LEBRON JAMES along with CHRIS BOSH will not fail too many more times.

I think Miami wins this one agains the blazers tonight as well.

I will be attending the game tonight .... Portland is a dangerous team look at the trouble they gave us last time around ..that was when Miami was on fire
should be a good game... if this one goes down to a final shot again I'm pulling out my phone
laugh.gif
 cause we bound to hit one

I will be attending the game tonight .... Portland is a dangerous team look at the trouble they gave us last time around ..that was when Miami was on fire
should be a good game... if this one goes down to a final shot again I'm pulling out my phone
laugh.gif
 cause we bound to hit one

Back
Top Bottom