**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I'm sorry but I dont believe for one second that anyone was in the locker room crying. I still think theyre messing with people. The decision? the picture? signing the same contracts years ahead of time? Theyve already shown us that they have a flare for the theatrical..It wouldn't surprise me if they're playing games with people.
So the coach is part of "they?" And what do you mean by they have a flare for the theatrical? Fake crying is part of that? I mean...I don't even know what you're trying to say. Fake crying? Losing on purpose?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I'm sorry but I dont believe for one second that anyone was in the locker room crying. I still think theyre messing with people. The decision? the picture? signing the same contracts years ahead of time? Theyve already shown us that they have a flare for the theatrical..It wouldn't surprise me if they're playing games with people.
So the coach is part of "they?" And what do you mean by they have a flare for the theatrical? Fake crying is part of that? I mean...I don't even know what you're trying to say. Fake crying? Losing on purpose?

I don't endorse this notion that they are throwing games and I never will. They're simply getting outplayed by teams that are capitalizing on their apparent weaknesses. Whether that will be addressed and resolved is yet to be seen but I'd imagine that it will. We Heat fans are not at the liberty to say "we've seen this before and we know how they'll get out of this" because this is still a new team. There can be no arguments made against that. They are still the 3 seed in the east currently, with still quite a bit more basketball yet to play. However, that is clearly a moot point and irrelevant at the moment. But ... I do agree with you Saint on the point that coach Spo is probably not a part of any speculation of whether or not these "crying" claims may be true or false. He's never been that guy and I refuse to believe players can issue a change in his personality during these trying times. 
Rude makes a good point nevertheless that they've shown that they "The 3", have a flare for theatrics. The pre-season event they held at the Triple A with all that flare and fanfare was definitely unapproved by many Miami natives believe it or not and true Heat fans like myself. I never liked it and to this day still feel that it was over the top. But we must not forget folks ...... The National Basketball Association is an organization that employs young and old men to perform at the sport they love and most importantly ... ENTERTAIN it's fans and followers. I can't fault them for wanting to entertain people. Beit in ways positive to my liking or ways that induce great disdain ... at the end of the day it's entertainment. Coach Spo can surely carry the blame for a lot of the things that have happened this season, but I credit him more for doing the best job he can at managing what is probably the toughest assignment for any NBA coach to be relegated to. I support Spo and will continue to do so until given reason otherwise!

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I don't endorse this notion that they are throwing games and I never will. They're simply getting outplayed by teams that are capitalizing on their apparent weaknesses. Whether that will be addressed and resolved is yet to be seen but I'd imagine that it will. We Heat fans are not at the liberty to say "we've seen this before and we know how they'll get out of this" because this is still a new team. There can be no arguments made against that. They are still the 3 seed in the east currently, with still quite a bit more basketball yet to play. However, that is clearly a moot point and irrelevant at the moment. But ... I do agree with you Saint on the point that coach Spo is probably not a part of any speculation of whether or not these "crying" claims may be true or false. He's never been that guy and I refuse to believe players can issue a change in his personality during these trying times. 
Rude makes a good point nevertheless that they've shown that they "The 3", have a flare for theatrics. The pre-season event they held at the Triple A with all that flare and fanfare was definitely unapproved by many Miami natives believe it or not and true Heat fans like myself. I never liked it and to this day still feel that it was over the top. But we must not forget folks ...... The National Basketball Association is an organization that employs young and old men to perform at the sport they love and most importantly ... ENTERTAIN it's fans and followers. I can't fault them for wanting to entertain people. Beit in ways positive to my liking or ways that induce great disdain ... at the end of the day it's entertainment. Coach Spo can surely carry the blame for a lot of the things that have happened this season, but I credit him more for doing the best job he can at managing what is probably the toughest assignment for any NBA coach to be relegated to. I support Spo and will continue to do so until given reason otherwise!

I don't want to say that the coach is in on "it" like this situation is some kind of grand conspiracy. It just seems odd to me that he would do something as unprofessional as he did when he knew that his team was under this type of intense microscope. That to me was just another instance of members of the team being overly dramatic when they couldve taken the high road and just been professional. You know the phrase "you're doing too much?" They are the embodiment of that right now. It's hard for me to believe that you have a roster like this and a coaching staff that has been apart of a championship winning team before and you can't hit simple jumpshots or run effective plays in the second halves of all these big games especially when it was the exact opposite in the first halves of those same games. I'm not believing it.

I don't want to say that the coach is in on "it" like this situation is some kind of grand conspiracy. It just seems odd to me that he would do something as unprofessional as he did when he knew that his team was under this type of intense microscope. That to me was just another instance of members of the team being overly dramatic when they couldve taken the high road and just been professional. You know the phrase "you're doing too much?" They are the embodiment of that right now. It's hard for me to believe that you have a roster like this and a coaching staff that has been apart of a championship winning team before and you can't hit simple jumpshots or run effective plays in the second halves of all these big games especially when it was the exact opposite in the first halves of those same games. I'm not believing it.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Damn you lose to a top team in the league by 1 point and now you suck? sports fans never amaze me.
The game before that was by 30 though
grin.gif
And the game before that they blew a 24 point lead.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Damn you lose to a top team in the league by 1 point and now you suck? sports fans never amaze me.
The game before that was by 30 though
grin.gif
And the game before that they blew a 24 point lead.

every team goes through their ups and downs during the season. just like us, everytime the heat go through their downs its magnified cause of the big 3. i bet when the heat beat us on thursday, this will be all erased.

every team goes through their ups and downs during the season. just like us, everytime the heat go through their downs its magnified cause of the big 3. i bet when the heat beat us on thursday, this will be all erased.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Congratulations COACH FRIGGIN SPO !!!  
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Tears for fears

-also

and
Mr2cool

pimp.gif

going to tomorrow's heat game I hope if I get the day off @ work ...should be a good one .. lets bounce back man
[/h1]
Lebron can be such a salty little girl. Dude is out there in the post game pointing out that we only made one more shot than them and that it was a free throw at that. Then hes gonna act like the pressure from Noah was nothing to take take note of.... if the D was no good why didnt you make the shot? In the NBA as with any other sport a win is a win and a loss is a loss, it doesnt matter if its by 1 or 20.  It only takes one shot.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Congratulations COACH FRIGGIN SPO !!!  
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Tears for fears

-also

and
Mr2cool

pimp.gif

going to tomorrow's heat game I hope if I get the day off @ work ...should be a good one .. lets bounce back man
[/h1]
Lebron can be such a salty little girl. Dude is out there in the post game pointing out that we only made one more shot than them and that it was a free throw at that. Then hes gonna act like the pressure from Noah was nothing to take take note of.... if the D was no good why didnt you make the shot? In the NBA as with any other sport a win is a win and a loss is a loss, it doesnt matter if its by 1 or 20.  It only takes one shot.

give bron his credit though. a lot of you cant stand bron but he actually took the blame and spoke like a true man for not stepping up in the end of games. wade on the other hand, spoke like the coward he is for saying the heat struggling is what everybody wanted. many people cant stand bron but i cannot stand wade. dude turn his back on the coach that helped him with his shooting and the same guy who stuck with him during his injuries.

give bron his credit though. a lot of you cant stand bron but he actually took the blame and spoke like a true man for not stepping up in the end of games. wade on the other hand, spoke like the coward he is for saying the heat struggling is what everybody wanted. many people cant stand bron but i cannot stand wade. dude turn his back on the coach that helped him with his shooting and the same guy who stuck with him during his injuries.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I agree. I think Wade is trying to play the "Big Brother" character to much. You know, the one that has to "Stay strong and be brave" for the family.
30t6p3b.gif

My dude just needs to shut up and play basketball. Aside from Bosh, but the sooner these 2 players realize it's not all about them, the closer they are to winning it all.

To me, they're so caught up in the media trying to please them or be the villain or whatever the case is... they forgot what they're actually playing for.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I agree. I think Wade is trying to play the "Big Brother" character to much. You know, the one that has to "Stay strong and be brave" for the family.
30t6p3b.gif

My dude just needs to shut up and play basketball. Aside from Bosh, but the sooner these 2 players realize it's not all about them, the closer they are to winning it all.

To me, they're so caught up in the media trying to please them or be the villain or whatever the case is... they forgot what they're actually playing for.

ive never really been fan of wade. granted, hes an incredible player, is top 10 and hell i'd take him on my Lakers but he hasnt handled this whole big 3 thing very well. i think he's more hungry for attention than bron is. i mean c'mon a freakin' bandaid with your last name on it
laugh.gif
. im sure people know who you are. lame-o

ive never really been fan of wade. granted, hes an incredible player, is top 10 and hell i'd take him on my Lakers but he hasnt handled this whole big 3 thing very well. i think he's more hungry for attention than bron is. i mean c'mon a freakin' bandaid with your last name on it
laugh.gif
. im sure people know who you are. lame-o

Back
Top Bottom