**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

listening to sports radio everybody blaming Lebron for this
lebron prolly dont even care at this point if he gets traded from Miami
he didnt sign up for this
this a team sport but its Cavs all over again
he catching blame for everything that goin wrong

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

lebron didn't sign up for this?
he didnt sign up for this nonsense
Miami Heat is a team not the Lebron James crew
thats why he left Cavs everything was blamed on him it got really old
if Lebron left the Cavs what make me think he wouldnt want to leave Miami
Wade postgame comments are getting worse & worse
Bosh postgame comments are getting worse & worse
they both seem 2 be sending shots at lebron clearly

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

lebron didn't sign up for this?
he didnt sign up for this nonsense
Miami Heat is a team not the Lebron James crew
thats why he left Cavs everything was blamed on him it got really old
if Lebron left the Cavs what make me think he wouldnt want to leave Miami
Wade postgame comments are getting worse & worse
Bosh postgame comments are getting worse & worse
they both seem 2 be sending shots at lebron clearly

well yeah wade was out of hand with the pity party in the post game yesterday. bosh just is who he is

i suppose lebron feels confident/arrogant enough to think he's worthy of leading a team and/or taking the last shot in a potentially game winning situation most of the time, but that's who he's been propped up to be and he's taken on that role with eagerness so it's not like he's being unfairly maligned or targetted imo

well yeah wade was out of hand with the pity party in the post game yesterday. bosh just is who he is

i suppose lebron feels confident/arrogant enough to think he's worthy of leading a team and/or taking the last shot in a potentially game winning situation most of the time, but that's who he's been propped up to be and he's taken on that role with eagerness so it's not like he's being unfairly maligned or targetted imo

I actually respect him more for putting it on his shoulders and taking blame while my respect for Wade has bottomed out for his whining. Real leaders take responsibility for their actions ala what Bron said and about him failing his team and what Rose said about putting his team in a costly situation. Wade has displayed none of the sort all while playing like %!#% against the top 6 in all but the two games in Chicago.

I actually respect him more for putting it on his shoulders and taking blame while my respect for Wade has bottomed out for his whining. Real leaders take responsibility for their actions ala what Bron said and about him failing his team and what Rose said about putting his team in a costly situation. Wade has displayed none of the sort all while playing like %!#% against the top 6 in all but the two games in Chicago.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

QFT only blind people who have hate towards Lebron dont see this
i dont care about who take last shot at the end of day maybe wade should pratice on his free throws cause he sure been missing alot those
how he get 7 turnovers yesterday and that pass to mike miller in the 4th qtr then yell @ miller
Wade is folding before our eyes and turn into to mr. softy

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

QFT only blind people who have hate towards Lebron dont see this
i dont care about who take last shot at the end of day maybe wade should pratice on his free throws cause he sure been missing alot those
how he get 7 turnovers yesterday and that pass to mike miller in the 4th qtr then yell @ miller
Wade is folding before our eyes and turn into to mr. softy

Yall really think this hate is unwarranted though? He knew he was gonna get this kind of backlash if they started losing. 

Yall really think this hate is unwarranted though? He knew he was gonna get this kind of backlash if they started losing. 

damn I knew the there would be backlash but ..man smh
30t6p3b.gif

we just need to put this week behind us  and focus ..

damn I knew the there would be backlash but ..man smh
30t6p3b.gif

we just need to put this week behind us  and focus ..

eh... this is what happens when you prance around in that lame introduction show during the summer and predict 8 championships...
wades little pity speech doesnt help at all lol... people arent stupid and they could easily see what wade was trying to do...

these clowns can act like the world is against them and it wont help a single bit... in fact it will most likely bring on more haters...

I think the moment they stop trying to make people feel sorry for them, delete their twitter, and just shut up and play... the magnification of microscope wont be as strong.
With that said I hope the heat continue with their losing streak hahaha

eh... this is what happens when you prance around in that lame introduction show during the summer and predict 8 championships...
wades little pity speech doesnt help at all lol... people arent stupid and they could easily see what wade was trying to do...

these clowns can act like the world is against them and it wont help a single bit... in fact it will most likely bring on more haters...

I think the moment they stop trying to make people feel sorry for them, delete their twitter, and just shut up and play... the magnification of microscope wont be as strong.
With that said I hope the heat continue with their losing streak hahaha

One thing is right they need a slice of humble pie....... D Wade was never cocky just when Lebron showed up it became a circus.... D Wade take control of the team like fo reals

One thing is right they need a slice of humble pie....... D Wade was never cocky just when Lebron showed up it became a circus.... D Wade take control of the team like fo reals

As far as Wade's comments, as a fan I kinda feel them. The day Lebron made "The Decision" we became the most hated team in pro sports. They gotta have that Tupac mentality.

My only problem is that you keep that stuff in the locker room, because to most people it comes off as bitter. You play basketball for a living, chill in a $20 million mansion, and get schmopped up by Gabrielle Union on a daily basis. We don't wanna hear sob stories about how much your team is reviled.

As far as Wade's comments, as a fan I kinda feel them. The day Lebron made "The Decision" we became the most hated team in pro sports. They gotta have that Tupac mentality.

My only problem is that you keep that stuff in the locker room, because to most people it comes off as bitter. You play basketball for a living, chill in a $20 million mansion, and get schmopped up by Gabrielle Union on a daily basis. We don't wanna hear sob stories about how much your team is reviled.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Ya i agree with this...D Wade has been slacking, letting LeBron take the last shots in closing games... SMH... Its WADE COUNTY!! not Lebrons, he owned Miami for over 4-5 years now. And you let this dude come into your city for only 6 months and take out. WADE IS SOFT!!!

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Ya i agree with this...D Wade has been slacking, letting LeBron take the last shots in closing games... SMH... Its WADE COUNTY!! not Lebrons, he owned Miami for over 4-5 years now. And you let this dude come into your city for only 6 months and take out. WADE IS SOFT!!!

I think if Miami ran real office they'd be ok. Simply running variations of the pick n roll essentially allow defenses to sag and force wade and james to make 15 foot jumpers on a consistent basis which eliminates their strengths. I believe that if they get more spacing and ball movement, they will be harder to guard which equals more success. I'm not even a fan but bron and wade shouldn't have to take fadeaway js and contested jumpers in games on a consistent basis. Those shots fall for them in the first half but you can't live off that for 4 quarters.

I think if Miami ran real office they'd be ok. Simply running variations of the pick n roll essentially allow defenses to sag and force wade and james to make 15 foot jumpers on a consistent basis which eliminates their strengths. I believe that if they get more spacing and ball movement, they will be harder to guard which equals more success. I'm not even a fan but bron and wade shouldn't have to take fadeaway js and contested jumpers in games on a consistent basis. Those shots fall for them in the first half but you can't live off that for 4 quarters.

Back
Top Bottom